Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Capri Relax Boats tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $57.08
from $255.70
from $171.23
from $78.77
More Info
All reviews taking lots of pictures small office blue grotto hour trip boat transfer naples airport captain christian perfect afternoon private tour private hour swimming spots highlight of our trip clear water bucket list great guide rough seas two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful boat ride with Capri Relax boats, excellent skipper Valerio took us to all the best places and sea caves. Great quality boat and price. Then the best service possible as after I left my favourite bikini on board the team found it, and shipped it out to me in Portugal. Thank you Thank you.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

We faced rough seas and cold wind, but our guide was unphased. He showed us all the top sites and tough to maneuver caves without issue and made the day pleasant and not to be redundant but relaxing. They are extremely professional and when they saw the blue grotto was closed only took us on a two hour tour and charged us as such. A must do when in Capri!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We were 4 travelers and made a reservation with Capri Relax for a 3-hour tour around Capri, including a stop at the Blue Grotto. Booking was easy, and we had a wonderful time! The beautiful weather and scenery definitely helped, but the staff and our captain were helpful and accommodating. We were able to leave our luggage in their small office for free both during and after our tour, which was a great convenience. They provided towels for us to use after our lovely dips in the water. Overall this was a wonderful experience, and we were completely happy with our choice. The "Relax" part of their name was very apt!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

seems to be a small family run business. I have to stress that the office staff were so helpful and responsive. Our connecting ferry was running late and I was able to communicate with them via Whatsapp the whole time to make arrangements. Superb service! Also the best value as I have shopped around and this seem to be one of the cheapest options for private boat tour.

2  Thank Lena F
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This private boat tour was the highlight of our two week trip. It was truly magical. We went to the three grottos you read about (blue, green and white) and others that you don't read about. Our driver (Mattias - so nice) brought us to a special place to swim. There wasn't a soul or a boat in sight and it was so dreamy to take a dip in that turquoise water. I didn't want the tour to end and I'm already day dreaming about my return to Capri just to take this boat trip again. Don't even think twice - just book it. You won't regret it.

4  Thank Stephani F