Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Capri Relax Boats tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $82.90
from $96.53
from $79.49
More Info
All reviews small office blue grotto hour trip boat transfer captain christian naples airport perfect afternoon private tour private hour swimming spots clear water bucket list highlight of our trip rough seas two hours the entire island beautiful boat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We were 4 travelers and made a reservation with Capri Relax for a 3-hour tour around Capri, including a stop at the Blue Grotto. Booking was easy, and we had a wonderful time! The beautiful weather and scenery definitely helped, but the staff and our captain were helpful and accommodating. We were able to leave our luggage in their small office for free both during and after our tour, which was a great convenience. They provided towels for us to use after our lovely dips in the water. Overall this was a wonderful experience, and we were completely happy with our choice. The "Relax" part of their name was very apt!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

seems to be a small family run business. I have to stress that the office staff were so helpful and responsive. Our connecting ferry was running late and I was able to communicate with them via Whatsapp the whole time to make arrangements. Superb service! Also the best value as I have shopped around and this seem to be one of the cheapest options for private boat tour.

2  Thank Lena F
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This private boat tour was the highlight of our two week trip. It was truly magical. We went to the three grottos you read about (blue, green and white) and others that you don't read about. Our driver (Mattias - so nice) brought us to a special place to swim. There wasn't a soul or a boat in sight and it was so dreamy to take a dip in that turquoise water. I didn't want the tour to end and I'm already day dreaming about my return to Capri just to take this boat trip again. Don't even think twice - just book it. You won't regret it.

3  Thank Stephani F
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Amazing trip with our captian matias !! He was ver attentive and always made us feel at home ! Very nice to us .

1  Thank Juliette R
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My husband and I rented the Itama 38 to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and we could not be happier with the experience. The meeting place was easy to find and we were prompt to leave. Our captain Valerio was knowledgeable and attentive. He provided great information on the surroundings and brought us through some of the most beautiful spots in the area. They were totally fine with us bringing on our own snacks and champagne as well. I would highly recommend using Capri Relax Boat.

Date of experience: September 2018