Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

A Capri Must

Reviewed October 21, 2018
Stephani F
Boston, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $79.21
from $79.21
from $872.43
from $103.31
More Info
All reviews small office blue grotto hour trip boat transfer captain christian naples airport private boat perfect afternoon private trip private hour swimming spots clear water bucket list highlight of our trip two hours the entire island island tour
Reviewed October 27, 2018

seems to be a small family run business. I have to stress that the office staff were so helpful and responsive. Our connecting ferry was running late and I was able to communicate with them via Whatsapp the whole time to make arrangements. Superb service! Also the best value as I have shopped around and this seem to be one of the cheapest options for private boat tour.

1  Thank Lena F
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This private boat tour was the highlight of our two week trip. It was truly magical. We went to the three grottos you read about (blue, green and white) and others that you don't read about. Our driver (Mattias - so nice) brought us to a special place to swim. There wasn't a soul or a boat in sight and it was so dreamy to take a dip in that turquoise water. I didn't want the tour to end and I'm already day dreaming about my return to Capri just to take this boat trip again. Don't even think twice - just book it. You won't regret it.

2  Thank Stephani F
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Amazing trip with our captian matias !! He was ver attentive and always made us feel at home ! Very nice to us .

1  Thank Juliette R
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My husband and I rented the Itama 38 to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and we could not be happier with the experience. The meeting place was easy to find and we were prompt to leave. Our captain Valerio was knowledgeable and attentive. He provided great information on the surroundings and brought us through some of the most beautiful spots in the area. They were totally fine with us bringing on our own snacks and champagne as well. I would highly recommend using Capri Relax Boat.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We had only one day to plan a boat trip during our day in Capri. The very nice five star hotel we were staying at took the liberty to book a boat at a rate of 280 Euro for two hours. My wife, to her credit (she is very thrifty) read some reviews and came across Capri Relax. She called and received great customer service and a willingness to provide a three hour tour at a very fair rate of 180 euro.

There was easy communication with the company and they stored our luggage saving us a trip back up the cable car to retrieve our belongings. The time on the water was exceptional and Constantine (our boat captain) was just a pleasant gentleman and made us feel so special and taken care of.

You should feel reassured this company is reliable and seeks to give it's customers a great experience and great value. Also, their boat was in exceptional condition making the trip that much better for photos and comfort!