“Made our Trip!”

Capri Relax Boats
Ranked #1 of 6 Transportation in Capri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours and transfers by sea around Capri and along the Amalfi Coast. Private gozzi boats and speedboat for a relaxing and amazing experience. Contact us!
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Surprised my boyfriend with an evening cruise around Capri and dinner at the Bay of Nerano via Capri Relax. Communicating with them in advance to arrange was super professional. They were helpful, accommodating and lovely to deal with. The actual boat ride was incredible. The water was choppy that day so they upgraded us to a bigger, faster boat at no charge. We loved every second of the experience and would not hesitate to recommend their services for anything water related in Capri. Simply the best.

1  Thank Erin S

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We were very excited to spend some time on a private boat touring the waters of Capri. Our friends recommended the company and we trust them. Seems we had the one boat that had nothing promised!!! There was no water, no towels, no pillows and nothing covering the mats in front. Yes, we should not have gotten on the boat hut we figured they were stored underneath. When we asked for anything, he said it was not his boat. We flagged down another of their boats by the Blue Grotto and they threw over some tiny, very dirty towels and two bottles of water. The kid taking us around was also fishing for his child's lunch. I felt bad that he needed to do that but watching and hearing the fish flop until it died was something I could do without. My husband said something to the guy about all of the issues when we returned and he did return a third of our money. There are other boats and other companies, taken them!

4  Thank PickyNYer13
CapriRelax, Direttore at Capri Relax Boats, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

I apologized to the customer personally and by e-mail, restoring immediately a third of the amount paid. I proceeded to investigate the matter, and once established the facts, the sailor was fired.
That's the first time that such a thing happens in our company and I wanted to make sure that it was also the last, considering that the quality of customer service and courtesy are fundamental prerequisites for the operators in this sector.
I also sent the customer a voucher for a free boat valid for his upcoming visit to Capri.

Andrea Albanese
Managing Director

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Took the 2.15 hour tour and it was quite extraordinary. From the steep white cliffs to the aqua, green & incandescent blue water, you will not regret this trip. The company was very easy to communicate with via email and our boat was ready and waiting when we arrived as planned. After touring Capri with a guided group years ago and not being able to touch the water, I vowed to one day go back and swim in its beauty. My dream came true and I dove into the green grotto. Incredible! One warning, watch out for jellyfish. I got stung and still have quite the rash one week later. These aren't the mild jelly stings I'm used to on the east coast of the US. Ouch! It was worth it by far though

1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is absolutely the BEST experience you can ask for. It is shameful not to see Capri from the water. Further, this company is top notch and easy to deal with. I don't know if our trip would have been as fabulous without the best guide/captain in the world... Vitorio. He is awesome in every way. He avoided the crowds and navigated us to all the grottos, allowed us to jump off the cliffs into the water, and had us sweet, tasty picnics along the way. I am serious... you are CRAZY if you don't book this and request Vitorio. Also, be sure to get a sandwich at the market next to the business check in. I am sending my friends and family and will return!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

No trip to Capri would be complete without seeing the Island by boat. The Highlight of our whole trip to Italy was the half day my girlfriend and I spent on one of the traditional Gozzi boats circulating the whole island of Capri. I made a reservation with Capri relax boats prior to our arrival in Capri based upon the fantastic reviews I had read online and I wasn't disappointed. It cost just €220 for half a day from 14:00-18:00 and we had the pleasure of Antonio Frederico and his boat Jesus. Antonio was such a friendly guy and his English was brilliant. He took us to all the hidden Caves and Grotto's around the Island and allowed us time to swim inside them all. He told us the history of the Island and pointed out all the landmarks and houses of famous residents to the island and even took photos for us without having to ask while we swam. Our half day boat excursion really did make the holiday and we couldn't have ask for a better skipper, Thankyou :)

2  Thank JonD196