“Must stay here!!”

Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great location-- very convenient to Capri town and short fun walk up to the square. Staff was amazing!!! Viviana, Rosario and all the staff went well out of their way to make sure we were tended too!!
Must ask for Luigi and the private tour out to the Blue Grotto--- no other way to do this better!!! Viviana will make your accommodation!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent three days at hotel and it was magical. A place with history and class to match.

Rooms are classical and jacuzzi on balcony overlooking a wonderful view is truly special. We had a bottle of Prosecco left in room on first night as complimentary which was a nice touch. There is a great rooftop terrace to relax and take in the great views, and the place has a very relaxing feel to it.

Breakfast was also lovely, fresh fruit and very at tentative staff. Owners are great and after Loki ga round at so many hotels on the island, would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My fiance and I stayed here for a few days while vacationing around Italy and by far it was not only the best hotel in Italy but easily the best hotel we’ve ever stayed in. The customer service from the staff was honestly impecable. We stayed in a room with a jaquzzi on the balcony that over looked everything, and even in the rain the first day it was amazing. The bathroom and shower are well maintained and comfortable. My fiance really liked the desk with the “make up mirror” that was positioned right in front of another window, so she could get ready and still have an awesome view. Breakfast was also great, we had it delivered to the room the first morning so we could eat and watch the sun rise over the cliffs and we ate in the lounge the second morning, both experiences were fantastic. The car service was also extremely useful and the driver was very helpful (because everyone knows everyone on the island) in showing us around and picking local places to eat and the right places to spend time. The island in itself is an absolute gem. This place is beyond paradise, and as a scuba diver I’ve seen some amazing places, but Capri by far has the greatest culmination of culture, beauty, tropical, shopping, little town, cuisine and night life (if you’re there the right time). Great stay and I know we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AmeEurAus
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We so loved this property, so glamorous, wonderful staff, couldn't do enough for us. We got an upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi and a wonderful balcony with a view of the garden. The view was spectacular. Andreas would pick us up in the hotel car after dinner, so wonderful. Highly recommend this property

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SydneyMarg
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed at Excelsior Parco last year with 3 friends and before our arrival they charged my credit card twice for the booking. The manager apologised and said that there was an issue with the booking and because my bank had already opened a dispute and refunded the money I didn't care. Now, almost a year later they've charged my credit card twice, totalling almost AUD$2500 and I had to call the bank to request two refunds. First time they made a "mistake" their finance department was pretty hopeless to fix it and this time I find it hard to believe that they mistakenly charged my credit card twice in two weeks. I'm lucky to have a great credit card that will reverse the transactions straight away and block them from ever charging me again but I know most banks wouldn't do that so BE AWARE!!!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Re M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a view, absolutely beautiful rooms, and a staff that could not do enough for you. Perfectly situated so that you are a short ride from the ports --- but far away enough for serenity. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MCS1266fun
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Returned here in Late October for a week break, one year since our first Honeymoon. We requested the same room, which has incredible views over the bay and an amazing outdoor jacuzzi bath tub. The weather was amazing for the time of year and made our stay even better. Viviana was as welcoming and friendly as ever, she really makes this place even more special, as does Andreas, who picked us up from the port and took us into town several times. The hotel had added new televisions, which meant we could connect our own media and output it through the TV, a nice touch, I spent many an hour in the jacuzzi bath, overlooking the sea and relaxing in the room, with late breakfasts, still, all included in the room rate. I would not dream of staying anywhere else in Capri for fear of bumping into Andreas or Viviana! Cannot wait to come back, hopefully around April time where the season begins

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are very special
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple