Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco
Hotel Villa Sanfelice(Capri)(Great Value!)
$138
Hotel Mamela(Capri)(Great Value!)
$366
$302
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
$322
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
$257
$214
$316
$307
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gatto Bianco(Capri)(Great Value!)
$299
$270
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
$189
$172
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$589
$515
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Relais Maresca(Capri)(Great Value!)
$153
$138
Cancelon
$635
$578
Orbitz.com
1,206 results
All reviewshot tubour honeymooncar serviceprivate jacuzzipersonal driverroof terracewelcome drinkcapri townmarina grandehotel driverfree shuttleglass of proseccothe entire staffboutique hotelbeautiful hotelbeach clubferry tickets
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have to say I personally never stayed at this Hotel. But I had to write this.
My husband & I had previously stayed in Capri and absolutely loved it. How could you not, it's just gorgeous!! So when our newlywed daughter and our son-in-law were looking for a honeymoon destination of course we recommended Capri. We booked for them this hotel because of all the great reviews and because the hotel we had stayed in previously was crazy expensive during the month of August. I Managed to contact the hotel directly because there weren't any rooms with a view left, since it was a smaller hotel and it was high season. Vivianne at customer relations assured me she would take good care of the newlyweds and not to worry. I had ordered for them a plate of cold cuts and a bottle of wine as a welcome gift for my daughter and her husband.
My daughter called us a couple of days later from Capri telling me that the staff upgraded them to a beautiful room with a zacuzzi, they had a driver take them anywhere they wished at any time of the day and they had this fabulous spread of cold cuts and cheeses with a great bottle of wine. (By the way it was very reasonable) They were absolutely delighted and overwhelmed by the service and attention they recieved by the staff. They couldn't stop thanking us for booking them at this great hotel. They absolutely loved the hotel, their beautiful room, the spectacular views from the hotel, the wondderful breakfast and all the extras they recieved. I personally had to write to Vivianne and the managment to thank them for going out of their way to give the newlyweds a honeymoon to remember. I can't thank them enough for giving my daughter and my son-in-law a honeymoon they will always remember and cherish. Thank you again to all the wonderful staff. My husband and I can't wait to personally stay there for next visit. This is definetly the kind of service that makes people want to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the port of Capri a driver was there to greet us and take us to this charming, beautiful and quaint hotel. We were greeted by Maria who was as delicious as the pastries and capuccino offered upon our arrival. She gave us explicit details to all of our outings and set us up for dinner every evening at fabulous restaurants. We were driven to and from where ever we needed to go when ever we need to go. The service was outstanding! Every one who worked at the hotel was remarkable. My husband and I felt as though we were treated like royalty and I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. There are not enough stars for all the stars that keep this hotel the gem that it is...Bellisimo!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denise R
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Perfect location, staff (Viviana) is attentive and professional, ultra-clean and chic. The breakfast is fabulous (custard filled mini doughnuts). They have a dinner menu with great selections, but also make recommendations that rounded our our trip. The location is ideal for shopping, restaurants whether at the Porto or at the Centre. They offer a free island shuttle wherever you want to go (Andres is a great driver). WIFI free. Rooftop deck offers stupendous views.

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 33, and it had a balcony with a view of the water.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our party of four stayed 4 days and was probably the best hotel experience of our entire 2 week trip to Italy. Lovely hotel rooms, amazing views and charming patio/garden. Food is excellent, and they have a very useful free shuttle service to get around the island. Great location as well. The most impressive part is the service - Viviana is beyond wonderful...so friendly and helpful and gracious, as well as all the other staff who we just couldn't get over how wonderful they all are. They really want to make sure your every need is met, and anticipates them often! We just couldn't stop talking about how great everyone is - highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2013

From the time we booked the hotel to the day we left, Vivianna and the staff at Excelsior Parco were so attentive. We had such an amazing time at this hotel. The staff was so nice and helpful. They gave us suggestions of things to do during the day, recommended resturaunts and made sure we were comfortable. The ocean views were spectacular. The pasta on the lunch menu was one of the best meals we had in Italy. The Continental breakfast was really good. There was fresh squeezed juices, toast, pastry, fruit, yogurt, and granola to name a few items. We usually stay at 4 and 5 star hotels and this boutique hotel exceeded all of our expectations. When we left, we felt as though we were leaving friends. We are already talking about when we can come back!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple