$285
$236
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
$283
$229
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $335/night.

$295
  • Breakfast included
La Residenza Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
$312
$294
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
$200
$194
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
$337
$210
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Relais Maresca(Capri)(Great Value!)
$271
$250
$894
$818
$723
$650
Priceline
1,305 results
All reviewshot tubour honeymooncar serviceprivate jacuzziwelcome drinkroof terracepersonal drivercapri townmarina grandehotel driverfree shuttleboutique hotelthe entire staffbeautiful hotelglass of proseccobeach clubferry tickets
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I went to Capri to celebrate our 10th wedding annversary. We used Trip Advisor to choose the Excelsior Parco and we were not dissapointed. All of the staff could not have been more helpful. To liaising with Viviana before we arrived to one of the staff getting up early at 6am to get our breakfast ready on the day that we left for home had a fantastic stay at this hotel. It is a boutique hotel where they spend alot of time in attention to detail. The staff are not in your face and allow you to enjoy your time but when you do need their assistance they are very prompt and attentive. They arranged an island boat trip for us with the wonderful Marcello and they booked us a table at Il Geranio for our wedding anniversary (this restaurant is amazing, book a table for c.8pm and see the amazing sunset as you eat. The hotel told them it was our anniversary and they gave us a great table and our desserts came out with sparklers and the whole restaurant gave us a round of applause). Breakfast is buffet style but lots to choose from and we spent a lot of time on the room terrace and in the jaccuzi. Special mention should go to Andreas, who is the driver. He was so friendly and shuttled us around the island, he even picked us up when we were walking back to the hotel which was a nice touch. I would highly recommend this hotel, you will have a wonderful time.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Words can not describe what an amazing time both my husband and I had in this hotel....the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. Above all our driver Andrea was amazing, his passion for Capri made our time on the island memorable he was always prompt to take us to the center and pick us up.

Viviana was also great at making our reservations weeks before our arrival and made sure the entire hotel staff had our itinerary which made it easy on us as we did not have to worry about anything the staff took care of it all.

Thank you!!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My daughter booked this as a suprise birthday present. The hotel is beautiful. The welcome by the management team was professional and warm. All of the staff were courtious and very caring. The accomodation was execptional, our room was amazing with beautiful furnishings and a view to die for.......we had an amazing balcony with a hot tub. The food and drink were wonderful...and to cap it all......they surprised me with a complimentary birthday cake and drinks!! We will definitely go back. They are superb hosts and made our stay in Capri magical.

Room Tip: room 31 is were we stayed, large and sunny- but all their rooms are splendid
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our recent honeymoon in Italy. Being the first hotel of the trip and immediately after the wedding, we chose it specifically because it looked like a place we could relax, and boy were we right! Vivianna greeted us as soon as we walked in the front door and told us our room was already ready (even though it was late morning). After showing us to our room (we'd been upgraded to a room with the most amazing balcony with a 2-person jacuzzi overlooking the sea), she took the time to go over the map of the island, pointing out different restaurants and sights to see while we were there. Everyone at the hotel seemed truly happy to be helping us schedule things, including a private boat tour. Andres drove us straight to the dock, called our "skipper" personally and made sure we were all set to go.
Because the view from our balcony was so fantastic, we ordered our breakfast on the patio (for no extra charge) the first morning and the food was perfect for a small Italian breakfast, not to mention a fantastic cappuccino. Being on our honeymoon, we ordered a bottle of wine every night of our three night stay (ALL of the room service prices were SOOO reasonable) and it was always delivered with a smile and a variety of snacks. It was always nice to just relax in the room and decompress from a day of sightseeing. The hotel also offered a complimentary iPad for the length of our stay, which was WONDERFUL when we were trying to do tripadvisor searches for the next location on our itinerary.
Some of the other reviewers commented about the hotel not being walking distance from the piazzeta (and it is certainly easy to get the driver to give you a ride), but my husband and I really did enjoy our nightly walks up to the piazzetta... even though it was almost completely uphill, we felt like we earned our gelato to eat on the walk back down.

This is one hotel where I felt like everyone there really did enjoy doing their jobs and interacting with the guests and I never felt for a second like my husband and I were getting "nickel and dimed" for the little things. One afternoon, our "please make up the room" sign had accidentally gotten turned around and when we got back, two employees (head maid maybe?) came to our room to see if there was a mistake. While they made up the room, which only took about 20 minutes, they sent us up to the beautiful roof top deck for a complimentary cocktail. Never have I ever been to a hotel where the hotel apologized for MY mistake and tried to make up for it. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough (ask for room 31 if you want the best private jacuzzi view ever), and will without question stay here again if I ever return to Capri.

1  Thank chelll010
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hotel Excelsior Parco was THE best decision my husband and I made while our stay in Capri. We found the hotel here on Trip Advisor, so it only made sense to return the favor to other future travelers. The staff is incredible, from the charming and bubbly Viviana to Andres, the Argentinean driver with the best recommendations around Capri to the sweet and helpful Sri Lankan waiters. You have a car that takes you to the city center from 9am - 9pm, and they help you set up any kind of tours you want. They also have a delicious breakfast out on the terrace to start you day.

Our room was gorgeous, bright and airy with a stunning view, and the hot tub upstairs on the terrace was the stuff of dreams. I will come back to Capri in my life and the Hotel Excelsior Parco will be the first stop I make.

• Stayed: June 2012