“Home away from Home! Warmhearted Magical Place!”

Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed March 22, 2011

For a long weekend I booked this lovely warm hearted hotel for a special weekend with my Mama (69). Looking forward to the good reviews I read on trip advisor, I wasn't dissapointed at all...it did even go beyond my imagination! After the boat from Napels to Capri, Carlos picked us up to drive us to the hotel. His Italian charm can't be missed and is at your service to take you to Capri, Marina Grande, has good tips for you about the Island. At the reception Valerio and Vivianna make everything possible,, make you feel welcome and at home. Welcome drink of your choice. They also answered all my answers by mail and gave us the most wonderfull room with beautiful seaview. The rooms are nice and jugendstill like, just like the whole hotel. They are very clean and romantic style decorated. The breakfast buffet is wonderful, we also had diner wich was very pleasant. Roomservice available too! The positivity and caring style of Armando can't be missed he will do everything to serve you as best as he can! What I really liked about this hotel it's like a home away from home, you make contact with everybody: staff other guest which is really nice. That gives you a safe and friendly atmosphere feeling. You can really feel that everybody who works here really loves their job and that benefits on the fantastic atmosphere! The fact that there's car service available is such a luxioury! And free WIFI everywhere in the hotel. If you don't have a pc with you they will offer you a free laptop. Service and Happiness is all that counts at Hotel Excelsior Parco...I miss it already and won't book anywhere else on this lovely Island! I simply felt in love with Excelsior Parco..it was love at first sight! Mille Grazie!!

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed February 24, 2011

Hotel was excellent, they provide us with a free shuttle to port as well as city, the lady concierge Marianne, if I'm not mistaken, was extremely courteous and helpful, location is slightly farther since it's not in town, but the free shuttle compensates for it and the price is extremely reasonable...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The employees were extremely helpful and always friendly. When we arrived on Capri, we actually walked to the hotel. It was a bit of a hike being uphill with luggage, but definitely doable. They told us they were available to drive us to the city center/other areas whenever we would like. The view from our room was beautiful and overlooked the water. The location was good, although, to get anywhere on Capri you will have to walk quite a bit, some being uphill. It's so beautiful, we didn't mind. I definitely recommend eating outside of the actual city center, the touristy food left a lot to be desired while the local places we ate were amazing. Overall, we'd definitely stay here again and would love to go back.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2011

I used tripadvisor to book this hotel and I was so happy that I did. The hotel is in a wonderful location overlooking the sea. The service we received was the best. The staff are very friendly and helpful and I will definitely rocommend this hotel to travellers. I will stay there again. Of the seven hotels we visited in Italy this was our favourate. We were not be dissapointed. Wendy. South Africa

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for two nights in the Mansard room. I was offered an upgrade to a better room, but declined, since this room was great for the little time we spent in the room. Breakfast is great with quite a good variety. Shuttle service is a great plus, and many times we were offered the shuttle service for transport to harbour or city centre, but declined because we enjoyed walking around too much! There is a computor with free internet access in the lounge/dining room. There is absolutely nothing that we did not like and enjoy about this hotel and beautiful Capri! Will definitely go back there one day if I get the opportunity again.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank tertiabu
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This hotel is AMAIZING
Clean quiet rooms, beautiful staff, free driver, i love this place and would stay their again, and again =D
EG. We ordered room service and as they were closing up in a weeks time they didnt have alot of menu choices to choose from. They offered to drive to get us food. so sweet

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I would highly recommend this hotel for solo travelers and couples. Fantastic value. Wonderful full breakfast (American or European) style. Great service. Outstanding value. Very service orientated. Very clean and well maintained. Don't miss out and book elsewhere. Stay here. I will be returning on my next trip to Italy.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo