The pros: Stylish, great interiors/design. Service was excellent. Location was perfect, away from crowds yet at short distance to the center. Overall, a great stay if you want to relax in Capri.
The cons: Internet was really bad at our room, but OK in reception area / restaurant. Food at the restaurant was OK but nothing memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean soul appears in the optical white used for the accessories, essential and linear, and for the shutters which mark the facade, as well as in the rich Mediterranean plants which decorate the terrace and lobby of the Hotel. When you cross the threshold, you immediately feel you are a guest at the house of a great traveller, richly endowed with reminiscences, feelings and objects. Each space is taken up by seats, niches, mirrors of everyday familiarity, and in each corner, there are libraries for the guests to page through.Eclectic and carefully chosen fittings are to be found in the Lounge and Living area, a mix between Design, memorabilia and vintage items, seen through a new approach based on the use of 50s and 70s optical inspiration fabrics which confer a relaxed yet very high level style on the place, with corners to relax or converse in and reading areas organised in small and comfortable "alcoves". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Capri Tiberio Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel Capri
- Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel And Spa
- Jw Marriott Capri
- Marriott Capri
- Capri Marriott