We just stayed here for our (mini) Honeymoon trip July 2012. It was just about perfect in every way.
The pool was never too crowded, there was only one kid (age 10 or so) in the pool the entire length of our stay (5 nights) and the hotel has a cool "boutique-y" vibe. The front desk staff was helpful in arranging boat trips around the island (a must) and making dinner reservations at night (essential during high season).
Some rooms are a bit small, but to compensate they have a large deck. Our room had a large terrace with an amazing Sea view. I did see larger rooms that had a nice sitting area inside the room, but they didn't have the big terrace ours had. The Hotel is in a perfect location. You can walk to the main Piazza, and to many restaurants. Taxi stand is close by if you want to go to Ana Capri or Marina Grande. A ton of shops and a few beauty salons are nearby as well. The Hotel restaurant La Terrazza was our favorite meal of the trip. The at the bar (main level) the Bartender knows how to make a mean Negroni!!
The Spa in the Hotel is great, and they can even do a Mani/Pedi. My spa treatment was excellent (ask for Alessandra). There are various shower/water treatments for guest use, and I love how the pool is partially inside and then continues outside. The gym is small but adequate enough and open until 10pm
We stayed in room 207 and and although the bed was comfy and the room nice and cool, someone above our bed area had a large terrace and kept moving furniture around all morning waking us up every single day.
At Breakfast I wish they would replenish more often. Out of Plates?? Seriously?
A nice treat: Upon check-in, since they knew it was our honeymoon trip the hotel thoughtfully gave us Prosecco and chocolate cakes in the shape of a heart as a welcome gift!!
Overall I do highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean soul appears in the optical white used for the accessories, essential and linear, and for the shutters which mark the facade, as well as in the rich Mediterranean plants which decorate the terrace and lobby of the Hotel. When you cross the threshold, you immediately feel you are a guest at the house of a great traveller, richly endowed with reminiscences, feelings and objects. Each space is taken up by seats, niches, mirrors of everyday familiarity, and in each corner, there are libraries for the guests to page through.Eclectic and carefully chosen fittings are to be found in the Lounge and Living area, a mix between Design, memorabilia and vintage items, seen through a new approach based on the use of 50s and 70s optical inspiration fabrics which confer a relaxed yet very high level style on the place, with corners to relax or converse in and reading areas organised in small and comfortable "alcoves". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Capri Tiberio Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel Capri
- Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel And Spa
- Jw Marriott Capri
- Marriott Capri
- Capri Marriott