Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun with great music

We made sure we were on the guest list fornthem club that opened around 23:30. You pay €40 each but... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Andrew C
via mobile
Very funny and expensive

Reviewed August 28, 2018
PaulaGarcia77
Curitiba, PR
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $24.70
from $22.46
from $77.47
from $78.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I did not stop dancing and singing in 4 hours straight. The one who sings in the Band now is the Son of the Original Owner. he sings and plays all different kinds of music. From ITalian , Napolitan, Latin ,Brazilian , American etc. Its a collage of all the best Music you have ever heard. If you Get Like you can Find VIP Actors wich is their favorite place to hang around.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Rosalba V
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Wow is all I can say and in the worst way !
I am all about spending money for a nice time but this place
So positives the music and the service were great it’s a nice Taverna
The negative how about after a couple of drinks as your about to leave and settle your bill you slap your patrons with a 40 Euro cover charge and 20 Euros a drink
Now apparently this is advertised somewhere on a small plaque when you enter but to someone who knows not to looks what a shock
$260 AUD after a couple of beverages
Rip off
Spend your money elsewhere !

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank KristyD288
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I had heard about this place and maybe I was expecting too much. €40 entrance price includes one drink. After that, all drinks are €20. The music was good and everyone was dancing, but it does look like quite a basic club/bar which would be much cheaper in many other cities. Let's put it this way. If this was in my own town, I would not rush to get in.

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank Sal24London
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I went there with a friend during the end of our vacation around Italy. The place is really funny and energizing but the prices are high. Normal price to get in is EUR40 but if you talk to them upfront, then the amount will be EUR20 with a free drink. After it, if you want to get a drink you will need to pay EUR20 for each and it doesn’t matter which kind of drink. I believe it is too much for a drink and all the rest of the beverages there are the same way. Well, I love the band, songs, people but it will be difficult to come back there.

Date of experience: August 2018
5  Thank PaulaGarcia77
Reviewed August 24, 2018

If you are in Capri and you want to experience the real capri night life, Anema e Core it's a Must!
Better to reserve a table to avoid the queue, especially in high season and in the week end.
Great music, great atmosphere, human feeling.. Made in Capri! Well done Lembo Family!

Date of experience: August 2018