Capri Wine Hotel
$316
$307
  • Breakfast included
Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
$322
$589
$552
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Relais Maresca(Capri)(Great Value!)
$153
$146
Hotel Mamela(Capri)(Great Value!)
$366
$302
$635
$578
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
$189
$172
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Sanfelice(Capri)(Great Value!)
$138
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
$257
$214
Travelocity
$279
$264
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswine barlemon marmaladevegetable gardenowners and staffbreakfast is servedeggs made to orderboutique hotelwonderful hostsminute walkmt vesuviusgrape vinesoverlooking the baymarina grandebruschettabreakfast areahome made cakesgrazie mille
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Firstly we had some horrible weather in Capri.....but it has been one of the most beautiful and warm stays we have ever had around the world.
Raphaele, Elanor, Piedro and Jude were the best hosts you could possibly ask for. We were made to feel apart of the family and we forgot about the freakish weather.

The rooms are spacious and very clean. All of the rooms have a lot of light with your own balcony and a view of the ocean.

Breakfast was a feast of fresh garden fruits, meats, cheeses, eggs (made to order) and range of cereals.

There was nothing notably negative about our stay and we just can't wait to come back again.
Will miss the family a lot..... so accommodating, helpful and generous with their time.
Ciao for now!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2014

What a wonderful experience. From check in to check out over 3 days, the lovely family who run this beautiful boutique hotel cater to your every wish.

Husband and wife team Rafael and Elena are genuinely concerned that your experience at their immaculate property is pleasant and satisfying. Their delightful assistant Jude bends over backwards to please. Papa Pietro is always smiling and offering his help.

I've never stayed at a property where I feel I have made new friends like I did at Capri Wine Hotel. They have developed a business formula that is highly effective in its simple objective...to ensure the guest feels like they are at home while away from home. In fact, their home IS your home during your stay. While many try to offer such service, few succeed like the owners and staff of The Capri Wine hotel.

All the positive reviews are accurate from the delicious breakfast to the well appointed rooms, to the beautiful grounds and garden. I highly recommend this property if you want a comfortable, casual, welcoming environment with high quality for a price that is substantial value for Capri.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed at the CWH for 3 nights in June 2014, and my only regret is that I didn't stay longer. My only hesitation in writing this review is that I fear I won't be able to get a reservation the next time I want to visit. This is *the* perfect place to stay on Capri. Reasonably priced, yet the rooms are lovely (and this is no small feat on Capri). You breakfast in a beautiful garden overlooking Marina Grande, the bay of Naples, and Mt. Vesuvius (and the breakfast is amazing, with fresh fruit they grow themselves, plus homemade pastries, eggs, yogurt, etc.). You can easily walk to the town of Capri, but it's still quiet enough at night that you can sleep with the windows open (something not possible if you stay right in town). And the staff are so incredibly warm and helpful that they make you feel like family! I'd love to come back in a few years and stay again at the CWH.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mxl277
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in March. Our hosts were unfailingly friendly and helpful, with good advice on restaurants and walks. Pietro's garden and lemon grove is lovely and homey. Loved having breakfast on the terrace. And what a breakfast. Wish we could have taken the lemon marmalade home with us. As mentioned, rooms are not large but the views are spectacular and you won't be spending a lot of time in the room anyway. Everything is thoughtfully done, down to the lighting on the walkways

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This relatively new hotel has had a fortune spent on it. It has the best decor that Italian Craftsmen can muster. It is quality in every way from its location, gardens, cleanliness, and most of all the welcome from a couple who love it just as much as you will. Miss this experience and it will be your loss. I've stayed in many but very few of this highest of highest standards. I write this on my honeymoon sitting on the veranda of room 5 wishing I wasn't leaving.........we will be back.....!!!,

Room Tip: Room 5 has the best view.....
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple