Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri
$588
$552
  • Breakfast included
Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
$321
Hotel Mamela(Capri)(Great Value!)
$366
$302
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Sanfelice(Capri)(Great Value!)
$138
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
$253
$208
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Relais Maresca(Capri)(Great Value!)
$153
$133
Agoda.com
$316
$307
$279
$271
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gatto Bianco(Capri)(Great Value!)
$298
$269
Orbitz.com
$635
$577
1,756 results
All reviewsmarina piccolashuttle servicefree shuttleeuros per personfaraglioni rocksamazing viewssmall feethe hotel offersjunior suitebit datedoverlooking marinamini barblue grottoa sea view roomlounge chairstown centrelarge terrace
Reviewed July 29, 2012

For the price & the panoramic views, this place is worth the approximately 200 euros/night  but do not expect a 4 star resort.  As far as the luxury aspect of this hotel, I  was let down, based on the Trip Advisor reviews & pictures.....I think I expected too much. This hotel gets a lot of excellent reviews because people over look the negatives for the AMAZING view. Also, after returning from my trip, I re-visted the Trip Advisor reviews & noted that the owner responded to some negative reviews. He mentions that he had 9 yrs experience in the American hotel business however, his responses solidified the negative reviews, and mine, by using a consecending tone. A four star resort would NEVER respond that way-they would use the reviews as a way to improve their business and assure future customers that they will not have the same experience. Below I list the negatives & the positives.

Negative
1. Service lacking-while my husband & I did arrive during checkout and understood that the staff needed to attend to people trying to leave, all we were asking for were towels so we could go down to the pool while our room was prepared. We were blown off for a half an hour, in spite of speaking to at least two people @ the check in desk (one of which was the owner). The owner was very short with my husband & wouldn't let him finish his sentences and  jumped to the conclusion that we were demanding our room early, which was not the case.
2. Breakfast not included in price-you will be charged for it every morning of your stay so if you don't eat it make sure you check your bill
3. Pick up & drop off service for arrival/departure @ the main port(ferries), is not included-double check your bill if you did not use it both ways!
4. Towels like thin sandpaper-if they just upgraded in this one area their hotel would seem so much better
5. Dumping ground for junk in semi camouflaged areas-this is a huge pet peeve of mine & immediately turned me off to this place (I will try to upload photos)
6. Secondary pool has lining that bulges on the floor-very poor quality
7. Main pool has potted trees tied to columns that actually block the view & look like an after thought-the design style of this place is very confusing
8. Fake turf everywhere
9. Wi-fi is not free
The pictures on Trip Advisor are outdated, especially the pics of the pool.
This place tries to present as a luxury resort but falls amazingly short on all levels

positives:
Private boat tour arranged by the hotel (120 eur for 2 of us) of Capri was the high point of the stay
Price- probably the lowest you will find on the island
View- nice views from all around the hotel
Rooms- we were  in room 709, which had a patio with a small table & lounge chairs, overlooking the ocean
Proximity to beach , close but be prepared to climb vertically-also bring water shoes-Italian beaches are rocky!
Main pool/hot tub is nice & well maintained
Free Shuttle service back & forth to downtown every 15 mins
Breakfast,while not included in price had a wide variety

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank David B
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Stayed at this 4* property for 2 nights in an end unit with a very spacious balcony with amazing views of the ocean. The hotel is situated in a wonderful location tucked away from the main square. The hotel provided a shuttle bus for trips to town and from the port. Breakfast was to die for. The options were limitless. Great service, very clean pool/lounge area. The hotel has everything you could possibly need. All the bells and whistles and is right on the water (literally walked to the walk to the ocean), restaurant, bar, internet station and on and on. Staff was super friendly and rooms were spacious (by European standards)! I definitely splurged staying here because at 180 Euro per night, it was over my budget but hey you only live once and I have no regrets! I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: aks for an end unit
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank sunshinebaptiste
Reviewed July 25, 2012

First of all, this hotel does not look anything like the website. It is a lot older and not '8 Meters' from the beach as suggested.

The only thing this hotel had going for it was the location and the shuttle bus trips into town.

The staff were not helpful at all and were condescending at times. Breakfast was digusting, the food was cold and old. We booked a sea view room however on arrival there were none available so we ended up facing a concrete wall.

If you go to this hotel do not base your expectations on what you see on the website and then maybe you wiill enjoy it. Make sure you secure a Sea View Room and expect it to be crowded with lots of tourists.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rosepetal83
Reviewed July 24, 2012

So glad we picked this hotel. The views are amazing...especially from our balcony. Went to the beach every day swimming in the mederterranian sea....my grandkids jumping off the rocks. What a site and thrill. The hotel was very well maintained, and we had two bedroom suites. The service was great. The pool was kept immaculate by Nimal....who worked very hard daily to keep it this way. Plenty of lounges by the pool. Breakfast buffet was teriffic....everything you could imagine and more. Piping hot pasteries....as well as lunch options. Shuttle to square was free and very convenient....every 10 minutes till 2 am. Could not have picked a better hotel for our stay. Would definately come back to the Weber Ambassador in Capri.

Room Tip: I would definately request a room with a water view and balcony. Made all the difference in our stay. Felt like paradise when looking out or sitting out on balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I loved the view I had from my room! I had a very spacious balcony overlooking the ocean and it was amazing! The only down side would be that it is a little bit of hike down to the swimming area. They also provide a shuttle to go into town which is nice. Allow plenty of time though if you are taking a shuttle into town and then taking a tram to catch the ferry. The roads are narrow and if you don't plan well in advance you may miss your ferry. I suggest taking a taxi straight to the ferry to save time if you have a time limit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends