“Best place to view the Faraglioni.”

Giardini di Augusto
Ranked #2 of 57 things to do in Capri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were in Capri only for one day and visited the Gardens.
What a beautiful hidden place.
It offers the best view of the Faraglioni and the winding Via Krupp.
It worths the 1euro entrance fee.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My partner and I love gardens and I love photography and so for me the Garden of Augustus was a match made in heaven. The view of the sea is simply spectacular and whilst the garden is not huge I managed to take hundreds of pictures of colourful flowers. I'd highly recommend this attraction.

1  Thank Bardi78
Reviewed July 30, 2014

these beautiful gardens BY SOME OF THE BEST REALESTATE ON EARTH ! the gardens are beautiful to look at and getting to them is justas impressive. its a nice place to take a panini and have your lunch.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Offers beautiful views of the I Faraglioni and the Via Krupp. The garden is also beautiful with possibilities to sit, but it is small and a bit crowded. Nevertheless it is worth a visit and entrance is only 1 euro.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The views of the sea were more impressive than the gardens in my opinion. I'm glad I went but don't think it is a must see.