All reviews la fontelina da giorgio incredible food short walk large terrace loved this hotel lovely hotel ferry tickets beautiful view swimming pool dinner reservations beach club sea view room tucked away princesses concierge naples
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Stayed here for a few nights to celebrate my 60th Birthday. Lovely hotel with a beautiful suite and views from our terrace of the bay, palatial bathroom with jacuzzi and a lot of elaborate tiles!
Service is 5* the Manager on reception is so helpful and I fact all the staff are first class.
Breakfast outside by the pool, nice selection of cooked or continental, the cakes were fantastic.
Hotel tucked away in a peaceful area but only 5 mins walk to centre.
Great hotel just wished we had stayed longer.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

The rooms are spacious, clean and very well decorated. The service from front desk and restaurant is great. The breakfast is delicious, perfect variety and very tastefull. The view from breakfast salon is just what we need to start the day in Capri. Perfect hotel in a perfect island!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I loved the place, it's amazing, you spend the best time. the weather is perfect and everything looks amazing.
They are all very friendly and attentive. definitively I will return with my best friends and with my family.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

This is one of my BEst experiences in Italy! - Luigi- he is amazing, very nice, helpful, he is the best host! Recommended 100%! The view from my room was stunning, breakfast great. Room very clean and spacious, I just love everything about Casa Morgano!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I loved this hotel! My husband and I spent 2 nights here in October and my only regret is that we did not stay longer. The staff is brilliant. They are so helpful and nice. They seemed to know what our needs were before we did. They arranged for our ferry tickets back to Naples and moving our bags to the port which was a huge help. Our room was beautiful and roomy with a sea view from the large terrace. Comfy bed. The location on the lovely Via Tragara is perfect. A short walk to the piazza but far enough away to enjoy the peacefulness of Capri. Breakfast on the lovely terrace cannot be beat. It is a little expensive but well worth it. We will definitely be back.

Room tip: Definitely worth it to splurge on a room with a sea view.
Date of stay: October 2018