All reviews la fontelina da giorgio incredible food short walk large terrace loved this hotel lovely hotel ferry tickets beautiful view swimming pool dinner reservations beach club sea view room tucked away princesses concierge naples
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I loved the place, it's amazing, you spend the best time. the weather is perfect and everything looks amazing.
They are all very friendly and attentive. definitively I will return with my best friends and with my family.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

This is one of my BEst experiences in Italy! - Luigi- he is amazing, very nice, helpful, he is the best host! Recommended 100%! The view from my room was stunning, breakfast great. Room very clean and spacious, I just love everything about Casa Morgano!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I loved this hotel! My husband and I spent 2 nights here in October and my only regret is that we did not stay longer. The staff is brilliant. They are so helpful and nice. They seemed to know what our needs were before we did. They arranged for our ferry tickets back to Naples and moving our bags to the port which was a huge help. Our room was beautiful and roomy with a sea view from the large terrace. Comfy bed. The location on the lovely Via Tragara is perfect. A short walk to the piazza but far enough away to enjoy the peacefulness of Capri. Breakfast on the lovely terrace cannot be beat. It is a little expensive but well worth it. We will definitely be back.

Room tip: Definitely worth it to splurge on a room with a sea view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank NashMcGee
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been here at Capri for several times, but this is a first time for me at Casa Morgano Hotel. The hotel is located just a 5 minute walk from a city center. The view from the hotel is a million dollar view with a cliff and open sea. The hotel premise is really nice, 2 pools, a gym room at a pool side, breakfast by the terrace to enjoy a view while you are having breakfast. The hotel staff is really helpful and friendly, they can provide you by any request you have. The WIFI is free and the signal is so strong and stable through out the premise. Although this is a 5 stars hotel and it is not cheap, but I can guaranteed you that it is worth to spend every single dime to enjoy yourself here.

3  Thank dr_suchet
Reviewed October 9, 2018

From the moment we stepped into Casa Morgano until our departure, the highlight of our stay remained the exceptional service received from Luigi. Every last detail of our experience was advised on, arranged and confirmed - from lunches and dinners at top restaurants (which would have been impossible had we tried to book ourselves), La Fontelina Beach Club reservations, hiking trail advice, through to booking our ferry tickets and transfers back to Naples. We truly felt we could just sit back and relax as everything we wished for was swiftly taken care of.
The hotel itself is lovely - it is in an ideal location that is central to all activities yet sufficiently distanced from the daily visitor chaos and it has the option of 3 swimming pools at your disposal that it shares with La Scalinatella. Breakfasts are sufficient and the room and bathroom are large with plenty of complementaries on offer, and we were lucky enough to be allocated room 205 which has a fantastic view of the ocean from the balcony. Our only complaint is how hard the bed and pillows are.
We will certainly choose between Casa Morgano and La Scalinatella again when we return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple