Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing ride

What an amazing trip to discover capri from the sea. i was with my two kids, and they were happy. 5... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mohammed A
via mobile
Love it

Beautiful experience, highly recommended to anyone whom visits capri! We had half a day tour and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joly H

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Island of Capri
All reviews hour tour blue grotto great hour an amazing trip beautiful grottos our honeymoon danilo skipper boat island texted antonio coast highlights prosecco sights amalfi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2022

Booked a 7 hour private tour from Capri to Positano for our honeymoon. Agreed to pay (with booking confirmation in writing) a TOTAL price of €919. The night before the tour, the owner texted me to change the time of departure and tell me that fuel is not included. We are on a budget. He said the price of fuel is €500, but agreed to give me a “deal” to do it for €400. We were very upset about having to pay 1.5x the expected amount and wanted to cancel, but within 24 hours he could have charged the full amount anyway. It was not the experience I expected. I wish the booking confirmation and total price were clear—or that the company had reached out to clarify this within the cancellation timeframe. (The website now says fuel is not included if you click on a list of things not included in the price).

The actual skipper was very nice and Capri is beautiful. We tried to make the most of our day and enjoyed the service, so spent additional money tipping the skipper.

Sadly, we feel like we have been misled and taken advantage of as tourists on Capri. This is not the only service experience here that has been a let down.

Date of experience: May 2022
1  Thank 284jnl
Reviewed May 4, 2022

This is a must-do when in Capri. Absolutely 5* service! Our skipper Rashid was amazing and really made our trip memorable. Very punctual and showed us all the sights around Capri. We did a 4 hour tour and got to visit all the Grottos and the famous faraglioni for photo opportunities as well as stopping for a swim in a beautiful location. Served us food & drinks during our tour as was super friendly recommending restaurants and sights to visits during our stay. Had a lovely day! Would highly recommend. Thanks so much - merci!! X

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed September 23, 2021

Average boat ride service, could be better. We paid for 4 hours boat ride, but in total we were actual boat riding for 2 hours.
The Blue Grotto was closed so the Skipper of the boat kept wasting time and parking the boat in random places for swim, we told him that we have no desire to swim but he did stop so many times. We eventually jumped in the water for a quick swim of maximum 10 minutes, but he still continued to stay the same place, or stopping in other places for no reason. When we had 1 hour left of the 4 hours,, I asked to ride back the way we came to view the Faraglioni once again before finishing the boat ride, he refused and said "No.". Eventually he just drove the boat to the port the other way and without anything to see, which took 30 mins. If he drove the other side it would be the same or maximum of 1 hour to reach our total 4 hours boat ride as we originally booked. We departed the port at 9:10AM and arrived the port at 12:30PM, minus 1.5 hours of stopping and parking the boat in random places, so barely 2 hours at max of boat ride.

Also, the skipper of the boat was a chain smoker. Smoked so much that it ruined the vibes and mood. Instead of breathing the clean air of the sea, we had to breath his smoking cigarettes. We are non smokers, so it really disturbed us.

I've booked other boat rides with similar time in Positano, Amalfi Coast, and Lago di Como, but never experience such stalling and wasting time like this. Probably they tried to save fuel or something, at our expense.

I usually tip when I travel to Italy, but for such poor value for the price paid, I didn't feel the need to tip.
I wouldn't recommend this service at all.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank borisykb
Reviewed March 20, 2021 via mobile

We had a really good time, Valerio, who was our sailor is a very prepared, professional and very nice guy. we spent a whole day with him, me and my girlfriend. he has created the right atmosphere for a couple who want to dedicate some time to themselves. It was all wonderful, I can't wait to be able to go back to Capri.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank simone_aprea99
Reviewed September 6, 2020 via mobile

Had a great time with Captain Valerio - such an amazing trip. 5* trip! Highly recommend. Great morning boat trip, swimming, coves and good music :-)

Date of experience: September 2020