Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
One of our vacation highlights! The best way to experience the Amalfi Coast

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tkb84
New York City, New York
Service was even better than our highest expectations!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Pitterrier
Palm Beach, Florida

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $77.79
from $78.91
from $169.10
from $169.10
More Info
All reviews la conca del sogno blue grotto hour tour other companies unforgettable experience two hours bottle of prosecco take pictures excellent tour day trip our honeymoon highlight of our trip danilo company captain boat sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a full day on the boat (including transfer) from Amalfi to Capri, and toured everything in between. David our captain was a total professional, knew the region incredibly well and pointed out the most interesting structures, hotels, and homes.

He volunteered to take us through all the best swimming spots, caves and Grotto's (including the blue Grotto which he perfectly timed after the boats left so we could swim into it), lovers arch of Faraglioni, and was very attentive including offering to take pictures of us in the special locations. The man knows his way around portrait mode on an Iphone!

He maneuvered the boat in and out of tight locations like a total pro, and gave us fabulous recommendations for activities and restaurants in Capri which were all on point. We stopped at La Conca del Sogno for lunch which was delicious.

Use WhatsApp when communicating with the owners, email was not very responsive. It's a pricey activity but worth every penny. Our boat day was one of the highlights of our trip and truly the best way to experience the coast!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank tkb84
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was not our first time hiring a boat to tour Capri and the surrounding area. Our day with Captain Vincenzo was outstanding beginning to end. First we were met by a beautiful young lady at the port and she answered all our questions and confirmed our trip plans. She walked us to the boat and introduced us to our Captain for the day. The boat was neat and had a cooler of drinks. Captain Vincenzo was an experienced captain and licensed for much larger boats which gave the nervous sailors in our group much relief. Vincenzo had the perfect balance of being informative, interesting, funny, helpful and kind, without making the outing about him. Big personalities can annoy the #%$@ out of me! He knew the perfect Instagram worthy locations, private swim spots and while we were floating in the water he surprised us with glasses of Prosecco to toast our birthday girl. I need to mention Vincenzo’s kindness - my wife is a very nervous sailor and after a day on the boat she thought about returning to Capri via the ferry from Positano instead of returning with the dozzo boat. I convinced her to return with us and she told Captain Vincenzo about her nervousness. He could not have been more sensitive and advised her to lay down in the middle of the boat and enjoy the sun and he would do his best to make the ride as smooth as possible. It was less than five minute before she fell asleep.

1  Thank Pitterrier
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I would say the only highlight was the views. The boat we went on was okayish, looked like it was falling apart but we survived. The skipper was kind and took pictures very accommodating. The trip was not 3 hrs we finished very early, so disappointing. I would have rather spent a little more for my own private boat and longer time. Very disappointing, specially for what you pay and expect. Felt very rushed as well. Never again. I had better quotes from others wish I had gone for. The only other positive is the communication by them.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Lil77795
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My family and I traveled in July 2019 with extended family and friends--22 people altogether. We rented 3 boats and circumnavigated the island on a 3 hour tour that included a little dip in the water. The land and seascapes are stunningly gorgeous and the cooling off brief swim was refreshing and fun. It was very difficult to find activities in the height of tourist season we can all enjoy, but this was one of them. We even brought my 2 1/2 year old toddler who loved the tour. I was relieved there was a life jacket for him that we made him wear the whole time we were on the boat--although, admittedly, it looked a little frayed and old, but it still looked safe. Our captain wasn't super friendly nor did he speak much English, but he was sensitive to our needs, and clearly very experienced.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

We booked a three hour tour online and received an email confirmation for the tour. We met at the stated meeting location at 11:00 a.m. When no one showed by 11:15 a.m., we called the two numbers listed and left voicemails as well as emailed. We waited until noon and had no response, so I emailed that we were no longer waiting and requested that our reservation be canceled. I received an email at 23:00 that they were now at the stated meeting location, and obviously by then we had booked another tour. Terrible waste of our time.