Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highlight of our trip

We did the sunset boat tour at 5pm with the young Antonio, the best captain. He was very nice and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
miri906
Lausanne, Switzerland
via mobile
One of our vacation highlights! The best way to experience the Amalfi Coast

My husband and I spent a full day on the boat (including transfer) from Amalfi to Capri, and toured... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tkb84
New York City, New York

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $77.79
from $78.91
from $169.10
from $169.10
More Info
All reviews la conca del sogno blue grotto hour tour other companies unforgettable experience two hours bottle of prosecco take pictures excellent tour day trip our honeymoon highlight of our trip danilo company captain boat sea
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I would say the only highlight was the views. The boat we went on was okayish, looked like it was falling apart but we survived. The skipper was kind and took pictures very accommodating. The trip was not 3 hrs we finished very early, so disappointing. I would have rather spent a little more for my own private boat and longer time. Very disappointing, specially for what you pay and expect. Felt very rushed as well. Never again. I had better quotes from others wish I had gone for. The only other positive is the communication by them.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Lil77795
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My family and I traveled in July 2019 with extended family and friends--22 people altogether. We rented 3 boats and circumnavigated the island on a 3 hour tour that included a little dip in the water. The land and seascapes are stunningly gorgeous and the cooling off brief swim was refreshing and fun. It was very difficult to find activities in the height of tourist season we can all enjoy, but this was one of them. We even brought my 2 1/2 year old toddler who loved the tour. I was relieved there was a life jacket for him that we made him wear the whole time we were on the boat--although, admittedly, it looked a little frayed and old, but it still looked safe. Our captain wasn't super friendly nor did he speak much English, but he was sensitive to our needs, and clearly very experienced.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

We booked a three hour tour online and received an email confirmation for the tour. We met at the stated meeting location at 11:00 a.m. When no one showed by 11:15 a.m., we called the two numbers listed and left voicemails as well as emailed. We waited until noon and had no response, so I emailed that we were no longer waiting and requested that our reservation be canceled. I received an email at 23:00 that they were now at the stated meeting location, and obviously by then we had booked another tour. Terrible waste of our time.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

My husband and I took the 3 hour sunset tour 48H ago and we can't recommend it enough. It really felt like a dream. Toni was very nice and patient (he even kindly offered to take pictures of us). Thanks to him, we had one of the best time of our life and created memories we'll never forget.

Capri is incredible inside and out and Capri Boat Service is the best way to discover it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Me and my wife took the selfie tour, for an hour and it was amazing! The skipper was nice and kind, he told us a bit about the history of the places we visited and he also made us a few pictures too, which we appreciated! Overall we were very satisfied and we hardly wait to come again to Capri and take another tour! Would recommend this to anyone, it's the best way to get awesome memories from Capri!

Date of experience: June 2019