Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Service was even better than our highest expectations!

This was not our first time hiring a boat to tour Capri and the surrounding area. Our day with... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Pitterrier
Palm Beach, Florida
One of the highlights of our trip to Capri

Reviewed July 16, 2019
rich_cardona
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $252.66
from $77.83
from $56.40
from $169.19
More Info
All reviews blue grotto hour tour other companies two hours unforgettable experience bottle of prosecco excellent tour day trip take pictures our honeymoon danilo company captain boat sea grottos anecdotes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My family and I traveled in July 2019 with extended family and friends--22 people altogether. We rented 3 boats and circumnavigated the island on a 3 hour tour that included a little dip in the water. The land and seascapes are stunningly gorgeous and the cooling off brief swim was refreshing and fun. It was very difficult to find activities in the height of tourist season we can all enjoy, but this was one of them. We even brought my 2 1/2 year old toddler who loved the tour. I was relieved there was a life jacket for him that we made him wear the whole time we were on the boat--although, admittedly, it looked a little frayed and old, but it still looked safe. Our captain wasn't super friendly nor did he speak much English, but he was sensitive to our needs, and clearly very experienced.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

We booked a three hour tour online and received an email confirmation for the tour. We met at the stated meeting location at 11:00 a.m. When no one showed by 11:15 a.m., we called the two numbers listed and left voicemails as well as emailed. We waited until noon and had no response, so I emailed that we were no longer waiting and requested that our reservation be canceled. I received an email at 23:00 that they were now at the stated meeting location, and obviously by then we had booked another tour. Terrible waste of our time.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

My husband and I took the 3 hour sunset tour 48H ago and we can't recommend it enough. It really felt like a dream. Toni was very nice and patient (he even kindly offered to take pictures of us). Thanks to him, we had one of the best time of our life and created memories we'll never forget.

Capri is incredible inside and out and Capri Boat Service is the best way to discover it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Me and my wife took the selfie tour, for an hour and it was amazing! The skipper was nice and kind, he told us a bit about the history of the places we visited and he also made us a few pictures too, which we appreciated! Overall we were very satisfied and we hardly wait to come again to Capri and take another tour! Would recommend this to anyone, it's the best way to get awesome memories from Capri!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Ivan was a fantastic captain!
we got spent 5 hours touring and going for lunch at Conca \ thank you !

Date of experience: May 2019