Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Service was even better than our highest expectations!

This was not our first time hiring a boat to tour Capri and the surrounding area. Our day with... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Pitterrier
Palm Beach, Florida
One of the highlights of our trip to Capri

My family and I traveled in July 2019 with extended family and friends--22 people altogether. We... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2019
rich_cardona
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $252.66
from $77.83
from $56.40
from $169.19
More Info
All reviews blue grotto hour tour other companies two hours unforgettable experience bottle of prosecco excellent tour day trip take pictures our honeymoon danilo company captain boat sea grottos anecdotes
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

My husband and I took the 3 hour sunset tour 48H ago and we can't recommend it enough. It really felt like a dream. Toni was very nice and patient (he even kindly offered to take pictures of us). Thanks to him, we had one of the best time of our life and created memories we'll never forget.

Capri is incredible inside and out and Capri Boat Service is the best way to discover it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Me and my wife took the selfie tour, for an hour and it was amazing! The skipper was nice and kind, he told us a bit about the history of the places we visited and he also made us a few pictures too, which we appreciated! Overall we were very satisfied and we hardly wait to come again to Capri and take another tour! Would recommend this to anyone, it's the best way to get awesome memories from Capri!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Ivan was a fantastic captain!
we got spent 5 hours touring and going for lunch at Conca \ thank you !

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

We booked last min for a private boat the day before and got an immediate reply. The tour was fantastic and we felt like rich people for a day with our private boat .. in Italy!! everyone else cramped into the ferry. While we stepped onto a beautiful wooden boat. We got picked up and dropped off on Positano, but they offer other pick up locations too. We got to see all the grottos and had an overall amazing time. Must do when you visit the Almalfi coast. Shout out to our skipper MIchele for the unforgettable experience.

1  Thank beonkat
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to Capri for our Honeymoon and our main excursion was a 3 hour boat tour with Capri Boat Service. Let me be as clear as possible, this was probably one of the BEST experiences I have ever had. Our boat guide was not only hilarious, kind and patient but was also willing to explain every area and stop and take pictures for us. Danilo, the man in charge, is a profesional and his business is an excursion that everybody needs to do. I recommend the 3 hour personal boat tour, it takes you all around the island and has stops at the Blue Grotto and every other major landmark. Take my word on this, you’ll love every second of it!