Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you want to live an experience you'll never forget : you have to book a private boat tour with Capri Boat Service !

My husband and I took the 3 hour sunset tour 48H ago and we can't recommend it enough. It really... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
clairoushkah
Very good tour! Excellent quality!

Me and my wife took the selfie tour, for an hour and it was amazing! The skipper was nice and kind... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Octavian N

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $83.30
from $96.99
from $78.74
More Info
All reviews blue grotto other companies hr tour two hours unforgettable experience bottle of prosecco day trip excellent tour our honeymoon danilo company captain boat grottos sea anecdotes island
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked last min for a private boat the day before and got an immediate reply. The tour was fantastic and we felt like rich people for a day with our private boat .. in Italy!! everyone else cramped into the ferry. While we stepped onto a beautiful wooden boat. We got picked up and dropped off on Positano, but they offer other pick up locations too. We got to see all the grottos and had an overall amazing time. Must do when you visit the Almalfi coast. Shout out to our skipper MIchele for the unforgettable experience.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went to Capri for our Honeymoon and our main excursion was a 3 hour boat tour with Capri Boat Service. Let me be as clear as possible, this was probably one of the BEST experiences I have ever had. Our boat guide was not only hilarious, kind and patient but was also willing to explain every area and stop and take pictures for us. Danilo, the man in charge, is a profesional and his business is an excursion that everybody needs to do. I recommend the 3 hour personal boat tour, it takes you all around the island and has stops at the Blue Grotto and every other major landmark. Take my word on this, you’ll love every second of it!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019

I rate this experience as excellent due to the way the captain handled the situation, It says a lot about his business. We booked the trip for April 8, 2019. The weather was sunny but very windy. When we got to Capri and met Danilo he informed us that it was very rough on the water. We knew this since we'd taken the ferry from Amalfi! He recommended that we not go. He did offer to take us to the Faraglioni but said we would likely not have a pleasant trip. Danilo recommended several other things for us to do on the island and did not try to convince us to go out with him on rough seas. Very well done sir!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday we went on a private gozzo trip from sorrento to capri.we had booked the boat for a full day trip of 8 hours,which included sandwiches and drinks.we reached the jetty right on time at 10 and reached capri at 1 pm,after a slightly rough yet manageable ride. on reaching capri and making the full payment we were told that since sea would turn rough by evening we would be better off returning by the ferry.
However we were made to pay for the ferry tickets too...which we were under the impression that the company capri.com would pay.I firmly believe that if we have paid for a full days trip it's the companies responsibility to get us back to sorrento and not leave us there at capri...this is highly unprofessional. moreover we were never given the sandwiches and drinks as promised.No life jackets were provided to us inspite of the fact that sea was a bit rough.Our kids could have easily fallen off the boat.I would never recommend this company to anyone I know.Infact I feel we were discriminated upon due to the fact that we were Asians.
swati umrani
india

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank SwatiM382
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I HIGHLY recommend danilo's boat . Great guy, great communication, great everything. We will definitely go again when we return! :) Thanks Danilo Capri

Date of experience: March 2019