Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best experience ever

My wife and I went to Capri for our Honeymoon and our main excursion was a 3 hour boat tour with... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
carlosfp19
Bradenton, Florida
via mobile
I HIGHLY recommend danilo's boat

Reviewed March 18, 2019
Daniel C

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $78.35
from $82.89
from $170.33
from $863.00
More Info
All reviews blue grotto other companies hr tour two hours bottle of prosecco day trip excellent tour danilo company captain sea boat anecdotes grottos island charter sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday we went on a private gozzo trip from sorrento to capri.we had booked the boat for a full day trip of 8 hours,which included sandwiches and drinks.we reached the jetty right on time at 10 and reached capri at 1 pm,after a slightly rough yet manageable ride. on reaching capri and making the full payment we were told that since sea would turn rough by evening we would be better off returning by the ferry.
However we were made to pay for the ferry tickets too...which we were under the impression that the company capri.com would pay.I firmly believe that if we have paid for a full days trip it's the companies responsibility to get us back to sorrento and not leave us there at capri...this is highly unprofessional. moreover we were never given the sandwiches and drinks as promised.No life jackets were provided to us inspite of the fact that sea was a bit rough.Our kids could have easily fallen off the boat.I would never recommend this company to anyone I know.Infact I feel we were discriminated upon due to the fact that we were Asians.
swati umrani
india

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank SwatiM382
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I HIGHLY recommend danilo's boat . Great guy, great communication, great everything. We will definitely go again when we return! :) Thanks Danilo Capri

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend this guys to organize your unforgettable trip around the island. Me and my friends really enjoyed the day trip seeing the most beautiful places recommended. The staff is very friendly and knows how to make you feel special. They will consult and help to choose a trip to your taste as well as the boat itself. Many thanks to Ivan who took care of us and gave a lot of interesting facts about Capri itself and surroundings. We liked everything. One of the best days during our trip to Capri.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

A gorgeous fleet. A friendly, accommodating crew. Scenic routes. Punctual service. I'm always completely satisfied.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We loved our boat tour with Enzo!! My husband and I booked the private boat tour to Capri, and it was so worth it. We did the Full-Day Boat Tour of Capri by Aprea 7.50 Gozzo Boat, and we would do it again.

Date of experience: October 2018