Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best experience ever

My wife and I went to Capri for our Honeymoon and our main excursion was a 3 hour boat tour with... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
carlosfp19
Bradenton, Florida
via mobile
Didn't Get to Go (weather) But Still Great Experience

I rate this experience as excellent due to the way the captain handled the situation, It says a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rongcsc
Goose Creek, South Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $78.35
from $82.89
from $170.33
from $863.00
More Info
All reviews blue grotto other companies hr tour two hours bottle of prosecco day trip excellent tour danilo company captain sea boat anecdotes grottos island charter sights
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I HIGHLY recommend danilo's boat . Great guy, great communication, great everything. We will definitely go again when we return! :) Thanks Danilo Capri

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend this guys to organize your unforgettable trip around the island. Me and my friends really enjoyed the day trip seeing the most beautiful places recommended. The staff is very friendly and knows how to make you feel special. They will consult and help to choose a trip to your taste as well as the boat itself. Many thanks to Ivan who took care of us and gave a lot of interesting facts about Capri itself and surroundings. We liked everything. One of the best days during our trip to Capri.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

A gorgeous fleet. A friendly, accommodating crew. Scenic routes. Punctual service. I'm always completely satisfied.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We loved our boat tour with Enzo!! My husband and I booked the private boat tour to Capri, and it was so worth it. We did the Full-Day Boat Tour of Capri by Aprea 7.50 Gozzo Boat, and we would do it again.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018

My wife and I charted a private boat from Positano to Capri, and it was easily our best day on our Italy honeymoon. Ivan met us at the docks outside our hotel, and took us all around - the Island of Sirens, we stopped in Capri, and then we went all around Capri checking out the different grottos. He was super nice and talked to us about plenty of sights as we went around, but also let us have a romantic quiet time amongst ourselves. Highly recommended! Reasonable price compared to other companies too. One thing to note... they say they can do credit card but it's obviously not ideal for them as they need to take you to a cafe on Capri and use their credit card machine. Best to bring cash if you can.

Date of experience: September 2018