Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful

Booked on Capri.com only 2 days in advance...recommend doing it earlier in the day before the heat... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
carlathegr8
Orlando, Florida
100% recommend !

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Rachel N
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews pizza man blue grotto bottle of prosecco private tour marina piccola two hours three hours amazing tour hour tour day trip company captain anecdotes sea boat grottos island
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this tour based on TripAdvisor reviews. I was staying in Sorrento and was planning on taking the ferry to Capri for the day to take the tour. I received one email from the company after I booked saying the time and price and that until payment was effected I was not confirmed. I received no information about a meeting location and no final confirmation that my payment was received. There was no information on the website about a meeting point either. I called my credit card company who said that payment wasn’t charged. I did not want to spend the time and money to ferry over to Capri without any confirmation when I never received further information. After discussing with my husband, we decided not to ferry to Capri since we had no information from the company of a meeting place and no official confirmation and we couldn’t get in contact with the company. I received an email thirty minutes after the tour was suppose to start saying where are you and then a second email giving a location meeting point. This was well after the tour should have started and I did not have cell service while away from the hotel. Ofcourse the company decided to charge the credit card after the tour did not take place which I have had to dispute. I would have been happy to go on this tour if I had known where to meet them or had received any information from the company after booking. I only received return emails after the tour when I was charged. The owner said he sent me three emails...which is correct. One that said reservation is not yet confirmed, and two after the tour was suppose to have started, of which only one listed a meeting point.

Do yourself a favor and book a different tour company for a cruise around Capri. We ended up booking through another company who gave us multiple confirmation emails and told us exactly where to meet them and at what time.

1  Thank Footprints649762
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I rented a private Gozzo tour from Sorrento port to Capri and back for me and my partner and it was THE highlight of our vacation. Our Captain, Ivan, let us bring a bottle of prosecco on board as well. He was kind and told us little anecdotes but was not too intrusive, it being just the three of us on the boat. He let us take lots of photos and you could tell he liked what he did. He did smoke a cigarette on the boat, I mean, It's not the states I get it, and it is his boat, I was not down wind either, so it did not really bug me, just not the most professional thing in my opinion, though, I realize I come at this through a different cultural lens than others. I called the number for the booking service the day before our trip once I got to Italy and I was given Ivan's cell to coordinate directly with him which was great, he was responsive and told us when and where to meet him in Sorrento. He also met us on the opposite side of the island of Capri to pick us up to go back because we took the wrong bus down from the top. Very kind. I would 100% recommend this company, we feel it was worth the price, it was luxurious but relaxed and we felt very at ease on the day trip. I hope to go back one day.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I booked this tour the night before the tour actually happened, as my friends and I are crew members on a cruise ship that was going to be docked in Naples. They got right back to me on WhatsApp and booked me a time slot that was perfect for us!

We left Naples via the ferry (20 Euro each way) and got to Capri with ample time, our connection made easy with WhatsApp. We were told we were going to be able to pay with credit card, and unfortunately that ended up not being the case, so that was the only confusing part of the day, but we had cash and made it work. We then got onto our boat, operated by Giuliani Charters and Sal, our captain, was so welcoming and fantastic! He took us to different grottos (the Blue Grotto was closed due to weather) and anchored at different points, providing us snorkel gear and time to swim! We packed our own lunch to go out and brought drinks and Sal was more than accommodating with taking some group pictures and allowing us to even extend our time out on the water! All 5 of us genuinely had such an incredible day that we want to go back to Capri just to do it again.

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Bravo bravo for Pierpaolo and Capri Boat Service! My sister, her husband, myself and my husband had the most wonderful time boating around Capri for two hours. Pierpaolo is local and so knowledgable about the history, geography and culture of Capri, plus he's fun to be with! His boat maneuvering was unbelievable and he was able to get us into all of these amazing spots along the coast. We didn't do the Blue Grotto and didn't miss it, too commercial to wait in line so long. Glorious and relaxing, can't recommend this boat enough! Grazie mille Pierpaolo!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were entertained by lots of facts. It was an overcast day, but he offered some great experiences! The boat was nice.