Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Full-Day Boat Tour of Capri by Aprea 7.50 Gozzo Boat

We loved our boat tour with Enzo!! My husband and I booked the private boat tour to Capri, and it... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2018
Alex M
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Ivan was the best!

My wife and I charted a private boat from Positano to Capri, and it was easily our best day on our... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2018
Max F

Recommended experiences in and around Capri
from $168.00
from $79.90
from $880.40
from $98.50
More Info
All reviews pizza man blue grotto other companies hr tour two hours bottle of prosecco amazing tour private tour of the island three hours marina piccola the entire island company danilo captain anecdotes grottos boat
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Bravo bravo for Pierpaolo and Capri Boat Service! My sister, her husband, myself and my husband had the most wonderful time boating around Capri for two hours. Pierpaolo is local and so knowledgable about the history, geography and culture of Capri, plus he's fun to be with! His boat maneuvering was unbelievable and he was able to get us into all of these amazing spots along the coast. We didn't do the Blue Grotto and didn't miss it, too commercial to wait in line so long. Glorious and relaxing, can't recommend this boat enough! Grazie mille Pierpaolo!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were entertained by lots of facts. It was an overcast day, but he offered some great experiences! The boat was nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this boat tour with our friendly Captain, Pierpaolo. Good quality boat, and prosecco provided. The captain was very knowledgeable and friendly and showed us many beautiful sites and grottoes.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

In the reserve, among the items promised but not delivered were:
•Spumante toast in crystal flutes
•Fresh strawberries or other fruit
•Life savers and other floatation devices to relax in the water
•Stops to swim
•Ice chest with water and soft drinks
•Limoncello sample

There was no spumante, neither strawberries or other fruit
there was only one stop for us to swim and it was in the ugliest place among those that were available, but easier for the driver. We did not even stop at the Blue Grotto because the driver said we would lose a lot of time and he would take us to a better place. Only he did not let us have an opinion. This was imposed.

water and soda were warm
And there was no Limoncelo sampler.

Besides not fulfilling the promise, the worst thing was the attitude of the driver, not at all friendly, who seemed only want to end the ride.

We did two more boat trips on our trip, which, for the same value, were a thousand times better than this.

I do not recommend.

4  Thank Denise W
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Easy to book - Responsive boss who assured me of service and truly the case - experience with lady facilitator was great - she was attentive and genuine - offered her own suntanning lotion to me -

Boat was luxurious - price was best in town !

I will use them again without doubt !!!!