“Best Pizza”

L'Approdo Restaurant
Reserve with
L'Approdo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nothing is more exiting than going to an oceanfront restaurant, overlooking Marina Grande harbour.L'Approdo is a perfect setting for a relaxing dinner watching the sunset,and an ideal location for lunch.Our chef, togheter with his team bring many specialities. The best seafood is fresh, and prepared such a way as to accent the natural flavors of the sea.The menu included fish, lobster, shrimps, pasta, pizza, home made desserts and cakes, and a good selection of wine. Welcome and enjoy your dining experience!
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Staff, location, view and of course foods.. We ate grilled calamare, seafoodpizza and with porchini mushroom pizza. Grilled calamare was ok but pizzas was the best ones that we ate in Italy. There was already long queue for takeaway pizza.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I work in hospitality, and if a place is not so good, I normally try and find the redeeming factors and give the place the benefit of the Doubt. Until I came here. I normally trust Trip Advisor when it comes to restaurants, but this time I made a big mistake...This place was horrible.

To begin with, it took 15 minutes before our waitress took our order. We had been looking around trying to get anyone's attention but no one seemed to notice. I think I could have done jumping jacks and cartwheels and they still wouldn't have noticed. Finally when we got the attention of our waitress, she was unpersonable. Whatever, that's okay, maybe she was busy and wasn't having a good day, I don't need the waitress to entertain me. I do like to be acknowledged when I need something though, and they completely failed in that aspect.

We ordered two glasses of Falanghina. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. You couldn't have paid me to drink this wine. Dining out in capri & sorrento I learned about this lovely wine, but this restaurant does not do this wine justice. It tasted like cheap boxed wine that maybe they paid 1 euro for a bottle. Looking around at other tables who made the same mistake we did, we noticed NO ONE, not one table was drinking theirs either! Tables left with full glasses of wine left on their table.

Food was average. Pizza on the other tables looked pretty good. We ordered salads and ravioli. It wasn't bad, but not worth how much they were charging for it.

Again, trying to get ANYONES attention to pay the bill was close to impossible, and we almost missed our ferry. They were more concerned with cleaning and resetting their empty tables rather than focusing on the customers they already had.

Avoid this place at all costs unless you want to pay lots of money for average food, and not get noticed by your waiter. And make sure you do not go if you have to be anywhere on time.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I normally never write bad reviews but this restaurant deserved mentioning. Food was very average, nothing special. Bread tasted like a " store-bought" bread, I'm a big bread fanatic and this one just wasn't up to standard. The worst part was the service, the worst I've experienced in a long time. Impersonal, unprofessional, rushed. And stay away from the house falanghina!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nothing too special going on here. The restaurant was fine, the food was average, but you're largely paying for a great seaside view in a highly touristy part of town (heck, a highly touristy island). We had a seafood pasta, some rather awful red house wine, and some other unremarkable pasta dish. Probably pretty average in terms of the higher-than-mainland costs.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

good food, good price for the nice location just by the port and staff, recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!