We returned to VB this May after our first trip there 2 years ago(see previous review). You know how you build up something in your mind, remembering only the good, maybe forgetting the bad? We were so looking forward to our return, and guess what? IT WAS EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME!
What made it so? Well, in no particular order, as any/all of these are important.
1. The staff-treated us like old friends, but always being correct and professional
2. The view from the hotel-honestly, there isn't a better pool view anywhere on island
3. The food-so incredibly delicious, using local fresh produce. This is the second time I
cooked in their kitchen, so can vouch for everything which comes out of there.
4. Our room-had the same suite as before, giving us space, priivacy and comfort(ok,
note to management-you could upgrade the quality of the toiletries, and get some
softer bed pillows)
5. Location of hotel-minutes away from all the shops, excitement, but quiet and not so
Bottom line-we will be returning for our third trip there next year. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the most beautiful residential street - Via Tragara - which runs up to the Faraglioni that's where you'll find the Hotel Villa Brunella and its restaurant, Terrazza Brunella, an unbeatable combination of elegant decor, polished service and the warm welcome only a family-owned hotel can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Villa Brunella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Brunella Hotel Capri