“Good lunch location with marina view”
Review of Lo Zodiaco

Lo Zodiaco
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Following out boat tour of the island, we ate lunch at this location overlooking the marina. The view is quite nice. The service was good. The food quality was also good. We ate very simple, sharing a pizza and a pasta dish. Tis is certainly a good choice for a simple lunch near the marina.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stick to the pizzas as the main pasta/fish dishers are a rip off and misleading. I am sincere and have eaten all over the World and this was more expensive than Paris/London or NY. Don't be fooled by the Menu..the fish portion averages about the size of a golf ball

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place was a recommendation by our hotel and we're very glad we listened. They're located right by the harbor. It's a very picturesque setting right on the harbor very near where you pick up the ferries back to the mainland. They have a really great menu that I have to believe will have something for everyone. We ended up leaving this place very full yet very happy, sort of by accident. I'll explain. My wife and I must've been a little travel weary by this point in our trip, because when we looked at the menu, we didn't realize that the first page was all pizza choices. I saw something on the page that said something like "prosciutto, salami, mozzarella" I thought I was ordering a small appetizer of an assortment of meats and cheese. So I ordered this along with a pasta dish and a main course. What we did not realize is that each of us ordered an entire pizza, a pasta dish, and a main course. We had no idea what we did until the waiter dropped two pizzas on our table to start us off. We told him he had the order wrong, as we were expecting appetizers to come. He said no that's what you ordered, a prosciutto, salami, and mozzarella, and your wife ordered (whatever she ordered.) We both looked at each other with a oh no, what did we do, look on our faces. We had so much food coming now. Well, it was our mistake so we may as well try to enjoy some of it at least. When I took the first bite of the pizza, I think I was speechless for a few moments. I couldn't believe how good it was. This may have been the best pizza I have ever had. (I have lived all my life in the NYC-New Haven pizza corridor so this is saying something.) Before I started I was really fearful I was going to end up wasting over half of what I ordered. I ended up DESTROYING the pizza in about 5-10 minutes. I literally inhaled it, it was so delicious. The pasta and the main dish I ordered also got wiped out when they came. Everything was so good here, I didn't even realize how much I ate. But the pizza really stayed with me. It was so delicious. I was never so glad to make a menu mistake than I was this night. If I ever come back to Capri, there is no way I can ever leave before having another pizza here. If you end up in Capri, make it a point to order a pizza here. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stopped in for a quick bite before a private boat tour around the island. We both had pizzas. Mine a deliciously simple Margarita, his a Romana with anchovies, olives, and capers (his favorite flavors). Both came hot out of the oven with perfectly crusty and chewy crust and fresh tomato and melty mozzarella -- of course! Prices were probably the best we've seen in Italy and the service was swift. Definitely recommend a visit as you hop off the boat in Marina Grande.

1  Thank webminx
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Really good pizza on Marina Grande in Capri. Really good value for the island. A pizza margherita is about 6euros (don't forget that in your bill you will also be charged for "coperto", which is usually a couple euros per person).
The staff is very friendly, and the setting relaxed. We tried the pizza, and were recommended it by someone who lives in Capri, but all the other dishes looked really good too.

1  Thank ground_otter