“excellent”

Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in Capri
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Excellent food at a very reasonable price. I go to Capri almost every year and this restaurant has to be the one we go almost every day. Price are cheap which is great and food is lovely.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We didn't like the restaurant, it was outdated and the food wasn't great. We ordered a Calzone with ricotta and sausage: not bad, but it lacked of flavour, a bit of black pepper and salt would have improved the dish. We also ordered Gnocchi alla Sorrentina, nothing special, not so tasty. The chicken schnitzel was too oily. Total: € 34. Considering the prices are no more convenient than other restaurants in Capri I would try some other place!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We went here for lunch and were not disappointed. the food was good and the cost was cheapest in Capri that we found. Our waiter was awesome. My husband had pizza and I had the soup. Very good!!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very popular and remember in Capri do as the Caprisians do

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place is *fantastic* for excellent Italian cuisine and pricing. This was so good, my lovely and I not only ate dinner there one night, we had lunch there the very next day! Highly recommend it if you believe in getting great value and quality at truly reasonable prices.