“6 young Americans living their best lives!”
Review of Blue Sea Capri

Blue Sea Capri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One of the best ways to experience the unique charm of Capri is to explore the sea which surrounds it; sailing around the island's dramatically beautiful coastline, rich in sea caves, hidden coves and tiny inlets, all of which are washed by an amazing, emerald green, Mediterranean sea.... better still if you enlist the services of Blue Sea Capri, a company specialized in tours and transfers by traditional fishing boat, dinghy and motorboat. Blue Sea Capri's tours around the island, aboard a classic "gozzo sorrentino", last 2 hours, a morning, or a whole day and, on request, can be tailor-made to include time for swimming, an aperitif, and a light lunch or dinner on board. For lovers of Neapolitan cuisine, Blue Sea Capri's team will book a table at one of the area's fabulous sea edge restaurants. In the summer months, on board massages, performed by a professional massage therapist, can also be arranged. With Blue Sea Capri, you can add hours of precious time to your holiday! Thanks to its fleet of luxury motorboats, the company is able to provide fast, comfortable and safe private transfers to Naples, Sorrento and all the principal destinations on the Amalfi Coast, at any time of the day or night. Blue Sea Capri organizes guided tours, designed to introduce visitors to the history and geology of the island, wedding parties, photographic shoots, and fun trips to celebrate that special birthday, anniversary, or hen or stag night. For holidaymakers keen to experience the island of Capri to the full, Blue Sea Capri offers boats trips combined with snorkeling and diving sessions, or with onshore food and wine tours
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I am holding nothing back - when I tell you that this excursion was one of the highlights of our trip. Our driver met us at the dock where we arrived from our fairy and escorted us to the vessel. We tanned, we sang, we drank and we ate! I could not have asked for anything else for my 30th birthday. Thank you for the wonderful experience!! I do wish the showers where open for my friends and I when we returned to the dock - but other than that it was perfect..

1  Thank Byron R
in 11 reviews
"bottle of wine"
"take pictures"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"amazing island"
"row boat"
"grottos"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Everything went just perfect!
I was travelling with my family (8p) and we had the best moment in the trip around the island of Capri. I highly recommend the Blue Sea Capri

Reviewed November 7, 2017

This was a fantastic experience and a wonderful way to see the Isle of Capri - from the sea!!. Don't miss it. We did the Blue Grotto on our own. I think that was better.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I booked this trip with Marcelo for 3 hours around the island with my wife and 2 children aged 9 and 5 yrs. Everything was perfect, the weather, the boat and Marcelo was very helpful. He took us to an amazing place to get some sandwiches, which were the best I have ever had. The comnication between myself and Marcelo was by email and telephone, which was all good and he met us in the place he said he would be even though we were early. The trip around the island was nothing less than magical. Marcelo not only showed us all the great sights but the skill he showed manovering his boat in and out of caves was simply amazing. I have read that you can wait up to 2 hours to get on a small row boat to get into the Blue Grotto, but Marcelo new the men and even though there were lots of people waiting he got us in a row boat in less than 3 mins from arriving.
Thank you Marcelo for a trip I will always remenber and would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Anne M