Review Highlights
Great tour with Marcello!

Reviewed yesterday
Christina W
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile
The Most Romantic Trip!

Reviewed 5 days ago
Laurie J
via mobile

All reviews hour tour captain david private boat tour bottle of wine highlight of our trip swimming spots green grotto take pictures highly recommend this trip amazing island high tide an amazing experience great tour the entire island own pace row boat grottos
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was a fantastic tour! We told Marcello we wanted to swim and he definitely delivered. We got to see all of the caves and he he told us all about the islands history. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My husband and I did this tour with Marcelo during our 1 night stay on Capri and it was amazing! We were the only people on the boat and the whole experience was incredible. The sunset was stunning and getting to swim in the grottoes was such a cool experience! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We met Marcelo and had a two hour tour, in this time we went all the way around the island, stopped twice to swim (goggles and towel provided by Marcelo), had a bottle of wine, swam inside the Blue Grotto, sun baked, snacks.
This was an amazing tour, Marcelo was fantastic and often stopped to explain the sights. He is very experienced at driving the boat - often going inside the caves. I can 100% recommend this tour. Bets thing we did on the Amalfi Coast.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can't say enough great things about this tour. We did a 2 hour tour, which I think was enough time, especially for our one day trip to Capri. This gave us enough time to go around the entire island and even stop for about a 10 minute swim. The private tour allowed for a smaller boat which could then get really far into the grottos. Would absolutely recommend!!

1  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a boat cruise of Capri with Marcello. It was in incredible experience. We are from Australia, unfortunately only in Anacapri for 3 nights. This was the highlight of our stay. Marcello was kind, explained the sights and took us around the entire island of Capri. A must do, will not disappoint!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I took a 2 1/2 hour boat ride on a Sunday at 4:30pm. We were lucky it was a sunny, beautiful afternoon. Marcello, was our captain. He is a very nice and kind person. Marcelo made us feel "at home" and took lots of photos of us. He showed us serveral "grottas" around the island. We decided to swim in the "grotta verde". It was an amazing experience.
I highly recommend this boat ride around Capri. It was the highlight of our trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tour of Capri went above and beyond our expectations. Our tour guide, Marcello, was timely, professional, and very nice. He navigated us through the rocks and caves and it was just perfect. The boat was in perfect condition and was very comfortable. The tour around the island was relaxing and we had plenty of freedom to stop and swim in the Blue Grotto and in other caves. As a couple taking this tour to celebrate our anniversary, seeing the sunset on a private boat tour around Capri was romantic and fun. We will never forget it and highly recommend this tour. Tips: Bring a swimsuit, a great camera, and a sweatshirt for when the sun goes down.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend this company for your tour of Capri. Davide was our captain and he gave us a great trip around Capri. He explained all of the places around the island and gave us time to swim around some of his favorite spots. We were amazed at his skills of navigating within some of the small caves, giving us an up close view. He also took amazing pictures of us without having to even ask for him to do so. While driving the boat into the cave, he would grab one of our phones and snap some great photos. The boat was clean and stocked with wine and water. I highly recommend grabbing some caprese sandwiches from Aldo's before the trip. This is a must do during a trip to Capri!

1  Thank Gianni N
Reviewed October 7, 2018

This was a great tour!!!! My family and I had a wonderful time the 4 hour tour was the right amount of time to see the island at a leisurely pace. Our Captain was great and brought us to wonderful spots where we were able to jump in the water and take great pictures. They provided us with much needed water and wine and was very informative. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience the Island of Capri from the sea.
Christine

1  Thank Christine F
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

David was awesome at showing us the beautiful Amalfi coast! He was there on time, the boat was super nice and clean! David spoke French (the only french speaking sailor I believe) and took us to less crowded places on the coast. He took the time to explain some interesting facts on the different caves. We really did enjoy ourselves and this boat ride and was definitely the highlight of our holiday. I couldn't recommend enough!

1  Thank Sarah C