All reviews people watching rendezvous restaurant concierge team poolside restaurant pool service breakfast buffet outdoor pool designer shops sitting area five star hotel the location is perfect beautiful room loved this hotel visiting capri junior suite capri town amazing views
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for lunch. We got pizza and local meats and cheeses. The prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly. Plus, they had great free wifi. Definitely glad we came! Great place to people watch too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

My daughter and son in law returned to this hotel after spending 5 magical days here last year on their honeymoon and brought us: the parents! We experienced what was so special about this property and its’ location. It’s very luxurious, and as a returning guest, my daughter was greeted with champagne and a discount on our rooms. The balcony was so spacious as was our 2 bathroom room! The pool, breakfast buffet and resort atmosphere were spectacular, but we pulled ourselves away for a day to explore amazing Capri. The tram is necessary to take to travel to and from the docks and other dining options in town. But walking everywhere is an option if you are a walker in good shape. Well worth coming to this elegant resort, which in the low season is so reasonable for this 5 star property. We had weather in the 70’s the last week of September!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Yes.. my girlfriend and I stayed at this beautiful hotel in the center of Capri proper; for five nights. And we thoroughly enjoyed our stay from our room and our setting overlooking the pool area and the pool area itself to the breakfast room and the lobby and the service from the front desk to the poolside service we definitely recommend staying there... it is a five-star hotel...easily spoil you...

Reviewed October 8, 2018

My husband and I LOVED this hotel. We were greeted warmly and within minutes of arriving in our room, the hotel sent us a bottle of bubbly, beautiful confections and fruits to celebrate our anniversary. Our large, elegant room had a balcony overlooking the pool and the sea, with on of the Tre Faraglioni in perfect view. We had two bathrooms with exquisite toiletries, a jacuzzi bath and a shower cubicle. The towels were plentiful, large, soft and plush. The closet was huge, lining one wall, with tons of hangers and many drawers, allowing us to unpack easily. The breakfast buffet was OUTSTANDING--croissants of every description, breads, cereals, eggs, bacon, sausages, salumi, cheeses, salads, fruits, juices, desserts and of course your choice of coffees or teas. The hotel is located just off the piazzetta, close to everything--the path to Augustus' garden and Villa Lysis or Villa Jovis are nearby. Designer shops abound right outside the doorsteps of the hotel. The concierge was so helpful, as were all the staff we interacted with. My daughter stayed at this hotel for her honeymoon and had recommended and I immediately understood why. It is truly a "Grand" hotel delivering a 5 star experience in a magical locale.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The best things about this hotel is actually its location if you prefer being around shopping and good restaurants. Nothing special about the service. I expect d more of a “Leading Hotels of the World” hotel. And we shouldn’t known that it was located in a pedestrian only street. We had to walk 5 minutes with heavy luggage on uneven street which wasn’t comfortable for the luggage. Then I found out there was a service especially for luggage transport! Wish they would add that in the hotel description or email it. The rooms were nice in a classic kind of way l, a little out of date, but the views are phenomenal! We got the junior suite overlooking the pool, the ocean, and the famous Faraglioni Rocks. The service at breakfast was excellent and it has a nice selection of breakfast items. The hotel is famous for its cafe outside by the main door, always filled with posh looking people sitting for people watching. Just facing the hotel is Chanel and near that Hermes and other great luxury brands in a bougainvillea decorated walkway. Beautiful!

Date of stay: October 2018