All reviews people watching rendezvous restaurant concierge team poolside restaurant pool service breakfast buffet outdoor pool designer shops sitting area five star hotel the location is perfect beautiful room loved this hotel visiting capri junior suite amazing hotel capri town
Reviewed October 8, 2018

My husband and I LOVED this hotel. We were greeted warmly and within minutes of arriving in our room, the hotel sent us a bottle of bubbly, beautiful confections and fruits to celebrate our anniversary. Our large, elegant room had a balcony overlooking the pool and the sea, with on of the Tre Faraglioni in perfect view. We had two bathrooms with exquisite toiletries, a jacuzzi bath and a shower cubicle. The towels were plentiful, large, soft and plush. The closet was huge, lining one wall, with tons of hangers and many drawers, allowing us to unpack easily. The breakfast buffet was OUTSTANDING--croissants of every description, breads, cereals, eggs, bacon, sausages, salumi, cheeses, salads, fruits, juices, desserts and of course your choice of coffees or teas. The hotel is located just off the piazzetta, close to everything--the path to Augustus' garden and Villa Lysis or Villa Jovis are nearby. Designer shops abound right outside the doorsteps of the hotel. The concierge was so helpful, as were all the staff we interacted with. My daughter stayed at this hotel for her honeymoon and had recommended and I immediately understood why. It is truly a "Grand" hotel delivering a 5 star experience in a magical locale.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The best things about this hotel is actually its location if you prefer being around shopping and good restaurants. Nothing special about the service. I expect d more of a “Leading Hotels of the World” hotel. And we shouldn’t known that it was located in a pedestrian only street. We had to walk 5 minutes with heavy luggage on uneven street which wasn’t comfortable for the luggage. Then I found out there was a service especially for luggage transport! Wish they would add that in the hotel description or email it. The rooms were nice in a classic kind of way l, a little out of date, but the views are phenomenal! We got the junior suite overlooking the pool, the ocean, and the famous Faraglioni Rocks. The service at breakfast was excellent and it has a nice selection of breakfast items. The hotel is famous for its cafe outside by the main door, always filled with posh looking people sitting for people watching. Just facing the hotel is Chanel and near that Hermes and other great luxury brands in a bougainvillea decorated walkway. Beautiful!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Beautiful hotel in a great location. Spectacular view from our room! Best hotel breakfast as well. Staff was friendly and helpful and the property was very clean. Housekeeping service was perfect. Capri is such a different place at night after the tourist crowds leave. I'm really glad we chose to stay a few days!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I was very happy to get an upgrade when I arrived at Grand Hotel Quisisana. It was a beautiful room whit a pretty view. We had dinner at Rendezvous Restaurant: very good food and the maitre , Salvatore, was the best. All the staff is super. They know your name and do the best to attend to all your needs. It's location is perfect. The breakfast could be improved. The bed was a bit too soft for my taste. Exceltent lighting in the room wich is rare. Poweful hairdryer.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Difficult to review......104 euros for 4 alcoholic drinks is not a cheap, although we did get a few olives and crisps delivered as part of the service. When you go to establishments that are frequented by the rich and famous you have to expect to pay over the odds for refreshments. As a ‘special’ treat it was a once in a lifetime experience, which I don’t regret.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 123Tiger123