“View the Faraglioni from a boat!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Private Tour: Capri Day Cruise from Sorrento
Ranked #1 of 50 things to do in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: The extraordinary and rugged beauty of Capri is signified by these timeless rock formations jutting from the sea.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“View the Faraglioni from a boat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dramatic views and beautiful coastline. See the mega yachts up close and personal :-) Take the boat back from one of the exclusive beach clubs. Worth the 10 euros.

Visited July 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“our favorite view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

there are many ways to enjoy I Faraglioni, we have 2 favorites for that the boat tour around the island (Captain David Bue sea) and restaurant Il Geranio.

Visited August 2013
Tipton, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fantastic Faraglioni.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited Capri for the day from Sorrento in September 2012. Viewed the I Faraglioni formation from the vantage point on Anacapri.Took a boat trip which not only went around the island and the I Faraglioni, but passed between them! Stunning! Good navigation by the boat crew! If sea conditions allow strongly advise you do the boat trip. A special moment.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JaynieK
Coventry, United Kingdom
536 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 304 helpful votes
“Impressive rock formation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were able to view it from the viewing point which was amazing !!Shame that the sea was so rough to be able to do a boat trip as I imagine it would be even better close up !!

Visited October 2013
Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The view from our room...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I Faraglioni was the spectacular view from our room at Hotel Luna. We sat on our balcony overlooking this rock formation and the sea. We were fortunate to be able to see it in the different lights of the day, and in the moonlight.

Visited September 2013