“View the Faraglioni from a boat!”
Review of I Faraglioni

$997.03*
Private Half-Day Boat Excursion: Capri Island from Positano
Ranked #1 of 56 things to do in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: The extraordinary and rugged beauty of Capri is signified by these timeless rock formations jutting from the sea.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dramatic views and beautiful coastline. See the mega yachts up close and personal :-) Take the boat back from one of the exclusive beach clubs. Worth the 10 euros.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,774)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

there are many ways to enjoy I Faraglioni, we have 2 favorites for that the boat tour around the island (Captain David Bue sea) and restaurant Il Geranio.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited Capri for the day from Sorrento in September 2012. Viewed the I Faraglioni formation from the vantage point on Anacapri.Took a boat trip which not only went around the island and the I Faraglioni, but passed between them! Stunning! Good navigation by the boat crew! If sea conditions allow strongly advise you do the boat trip. A special moment.

1  Thank JaynieK
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were able to view it from the viewing point which was amazing !!Shame that the sea was so rough to be able to do a boat trip as I imagine it would be even better close up !!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I Faraglioni was the spectacular view from our room at Hotel Luna. We sat on our balcony overlooking this rock formation and the sea. We were fortunate to be able to see it in the different lights of the day, and in the moonlight.