“Must See”

$958.41*
Private Half-Day Boat Excursion: Capri Island from Positano
Ranked #1 of 57 things to do in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: The extraordinary and rugged beauty of Capri is signified by these timeless rock formations jutting from the sea.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the most dramatic sea views I have ever seen. You must see this from the cliffs above and from the water if possible

Write a ReviewReviews (2,765)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I Faraglioni is nature's work of art. We saw it from atop Mount Solaro, from Marina Piccola and we also took a boat ride that went right through a hole in the Faraglioni. Each perspective was different and amazingly beautiful. These rocks are iconic of Capri and a must-see for visitors.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

e went on a boat from orrento which was great and then got a boat around the Island. It is beautiful and interesting and the rocks and grottos were lovely. We had a coffee smoothie and 2 pieces of cake in a restaurant on the sea front and it cost 30 euros so beware of the rip off. Prices changed a lot in the shops and a packet of paracetomol from the chemist was 6.50 Euros - big rip off.

1  Thank lymetreel
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Take the boat tour around the whole island- make sure to have plenty of room on your camera for 2-3 hours of pictures! You will stop at all the must see best of Capri stops! There is no bathroom on most of the boats so make sure you go before you depart and bring your own water!

3  Thank Lucy A
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I Faraglioni rocks are worth seeing, and our favorite vantage points were from both the Marina Piccola and the Pizzolungo hike. The latter we did as the sun was starting to set and it was really beautiful. You can also see them if you take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro in Anacapri, which I highly recommend for the panoramic views of the entire island.

1  Thank Lov_2_travel_10