“Amazing food, great value, fantastic people”
Review of Lo Sfizio

Lo Sfizio
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Would like to do a review on this place as it deserves some......adorable, food smelled wonderful! Barbecue chicken
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This was a great find through TA. The food was one of the best meals we had during our 2 week stay in Italy. A locals restaurant the people were lovely! It was such a terrific find on Capri we had 2 dinners there.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

This restaurant was recommended by the owner of our B & B. What a GREAT suggestion! The service was fabulous, the atmosphere romantic (eat outside!) and the food fantastic. We loved it so much we went back a second time. Don't miss this spot!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Great prices (especially for Capri)!! A bottle of water, 2 entrees, a few beers, and small bottle of wine came to about 35 Euro. Food was DELICIOUS!!!!! We had pizza the first night and went back another night because the food/value was so good!! Definitely try to smoked salmon pasta...delicious!!!! Atmosphere very romantic when sitting outside in the little hidden area, not the only right on the road. Service good by Italian standards.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I visited Lo Sfizio with my wife last May during our visit to Capri. I was looking for a nice place with good food, away from the "turist traps" in the center and we really found it. The food is excellent and the waiters very attentive, I tried here the best pizza in my life so I promised myself to come back. Great ratio price/value and if I dont give 5 stars is just because the tiramisu I ordered was not as good as the main curses, but still good, highly recommended

Reviewed May 27, 2011

After a short walk, we found the restaurant with just a few locals. The food was fantastic. Great pizza and raviolis. Service was excellent and we enjoyed the limoncello and frozen lemon cocktail. It was nice to have a great casual meal at a reasonable price. The outside seating looked great too.