“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capri Whales di Wendy

Capri Whales di Wendy
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: A family tradition.One of the few island authorized boat companies from 1972,where trust and efficency comes first.Rent your own boat by the hour or the day to enjoy sightseeing and swimmming.Tour the island with Gennarino founder of the Roman statues in the Bleu Grotto or with one of our many guides.Availablity to visit the Amalfi coast.Our boats are equiped with snorkeling gear, coolers,floats and fresh water shower.
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

After reading rave reviews on TA, my husband and I decided to take a half-day boat tour around the Island of Capri. It was just us, and our captain, Roberto. Roberto was very kind, and gave us information about the island as we went along. We stopped a few times, at caves, and at a beach to get something to drink or eat, and the Blue Grotto. We could have stopped and swam, but we were not interested in that. Roberto was willing to stop anywhere and stay as long as we wanted to take photos. I am so glad we did not take a tour with a large boat full of people that could not fit in some of the caves we went into. I recommend this company if you want to take a tour around Capri.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Raynham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“An unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

During our stay in Capri, a private boat tour was my only bucket list of things to do. On the morning of the day I wanted to do a tour, I looked out and saw a cruise ship in the harbor and thought- no way are we going to be able to do this. I called Capri Whales and spoke with the owners mother-in-law(sorry that I cannot remember her name but she is very friendly and helpful) and hoped to get a tour. She was so gracious and squeezed us in that afternoon with Stephano and we had a picture perfect time. Stephano is the owner and he is very friendly yet professional and we never had a worry during our trip. He is very knowledgeable about the island and we were able to go into many places a larger boat would not go to. He took pictures of us and bought us some Capri snacks to have during the ride. I had decided not to go to the Blue Grotto and we had alot more time to spend exploring. We even got to swim in the Green Grotto which we will never forget! You need to do this tour and only with this company! You will not be disappointed I assure you and you will have memories to last a lifetime! we will be back someday to do this again! Dennis and Debbie Massachusetts and Cape Cod

Visited September 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Capri Whales - Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We just got back from a vacation in the Amalfi Coast in Italy. We took a day trip to Capri to do some sightseeing. Upon arrival on the ferry, we were approached by the usual high pressure taxi drivers and tour operators. But one of them caught our attention. Stefano, the owner / operator of Capri Whales approached us in a humble and informative way. We had the usual skepacism and asked many questions. His low pressure approach and obvious willingness to provide a quality experience prevailed and we set out on the water with him. We could not have been more pleased with the experience. Stefano shared his vast knowledge of the area as well as details of his personal life and history. It was fascinating and we could not have been more pleased. We had a group of 4 that got personal treatment and a lasting memory. We recommend Stefano without reservation. You won't be diaappointed.

Visited October 2012
Northfield, Vermont, United States
“BEST TIME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have been in italy for about three months, I went to Capri and took a great tour, unfornitualy we were un able to swim off the tour boat. I then booked another tour with Capri Whales Di Wendy. I had the best time this tour was much better than the first one, and we were able to swim at every stop! I highly recomend this tour. We swam in october and it was great!

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Heaven in Capri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We used Capri Whales on our honeymoon. It was such an amazing experience and we felt so special! We were able to get off the boat and swim through the grottos while everyone else is on a 50 passenger sight-seeing boat! We met Wendi herself and she was so kind and generous while have the drinks prepared on the boat:)

Visited July 2012