“Good price, good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
buenos aires
“Good price, good food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Went with my parents and boyfriend, we had a nice dinner, the price was really good, considering that it's downtown capri. The staff is good, but the atmosphere and deco its quite poor. If you are trying to eat out without spending much go

• Hebrew first
Oslo, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but bad service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ordered one pizza and one spaghetti, which were pretty good. The waiter brought me a glass of red wine though I ordered rose wine. He just said that there is no rose wine in the restaurant and no apology for misunderstanding my order in the first place. But it was ok compared to 4 Euro coperto (2 euro per person) that they charged us in addition to 10% service fee. I know that we have to pay for coperto in Italian restaurants but it was the first time that we haven't got any bread before the meal and were charged for coperto. A staff at the counter said that the coperto is for buying napkins and table papers in the restaurant, and it is written on the menu. Yes, it was written in very small letters at the bottom of the menu - 10% service charge, 2 euro coperto. No further explanation at all, if the charge is per person or not. The staff added that customers should pay 20 euros for coperto without any bread if they are 10 people. So, please avoid this restaurant if you don't want to pay extra money for their shabby tablecloth.

1 Thank lina66828
“Let us down!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We made allowances for the awful decor because the food was ok, which is not saying much for Capri. We were so disappointed, however, at the obvious attempt to rip us off. Even though service charge was added on, they seemed to forget our change. Be ashamed. Most visitors are not wealthy and you will be driving them away.

1 Thank emand357
Stockholm, Sweden
“good pasta, bad pizza”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a dinner at this place, and liked the pasta so much that we came back the next day to try the pizza. That was a mistake, the restaurant makes far better pasta than pizza.

They have an interresting habit of adding both cover charge and service charge to the price, The cover charge is 2 euros per person and the service charge is 10%.

• Visited June 2013
“Do Not Recomend Longano in Capri”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have eaten here every May for the past four years. In the past we have had decent food at a reasonable price. However, this trip,when I ordered Insalda Caprese, the salad with buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes, my salad arrived with THIN, GREEN tomato slices. My husband and I both tried one and it was inedible. I called the waiter over, and said, "Look at my tomatoes" He said. "Ooh, they are green." However, that was all the kitchen had, and he took nothing off our bill.
We will DEFINITELY not eat here again.

• Visited May 2013