Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $518.58
from $54.11
from $169.10
1,014 results
All reviews hour tour gianni's father blue grotto homemade limoncello highlight of our trip our honeymoon meeting place amalfi coast via email visiting capri meeting point the entire island bottle of prosecco group tour three hours experience capri private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Capri on Monday . I have family in Italy and visited the Amalfi Coast numerous times but never done a private boat around Capri. I stumbled upon Giannis boats online. I have a luxury travel Business and send many clients to the Amalfi Coast so I wanted something I could also recommend to my clients.

The communication from Laura was efficient and fantastic.

We arrived at the marina on Monday afternoon and had the 2.15 hour tour of Capri , we went all around the island and swam in the most beutifsl caves .

It was an afternoon I’ll never forget, everything was perfect and we cannot wait to return for a longer trip next time .

Thank you to everyone who helped make our afternoon so amazing with memories to cherish forever.

I’ll certainly be recommending Giannis boats to my clients .

Grazie Molto xx

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I spent our morning with Marco on Gianni’s Boat and we absolutely loved it. From start to finish Gianni’s is very professional, fun, and want you to have the best experience on the water possible. Marco took full advantage of our 4 hours and took us to every spot, including getting us into the blue grotto after only waiting 5 minutes. He took unlimited pictures, served us limoncello and wine and made the experience the most relaxing part of our trip to the coast. The swimming areas were phenomenal and Marco was very patient to let you swim and be at your own pace. We never felt stressed! I can’t recommend Gianni’s Boat or a cruise with Marco any more then saying a must do! 10/10!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had Diego for our full day tour to Capri and it was nothing short of amazing - his attention to detail was excellent, he was super friendly & we just had a really fun day cruising around Capri! would definitely recommend - it was worth every cent we spent! Beautiful boat also and he took us to the most amazing swim spots

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did a private 3 or 4 hour tour around the island with Antonio. He was very informative and accommodating; he was very strategic with where to stop and let us sightsee or swim to maximize our time. We went thinking we'd do the blue grotto (despite the good & bad reviews you've read), and he agreed to show us the line and let us decide if we really wanted to... then you see the 20 boats waiting in a que that will take 45 minutes to get in... NOPE! Not how I want to spend my time. We LOVED the different grotto's, unique natural features and celebrity homes he showed us. It's also important to know that small boats like Gianni's are able to get inside of some grotto's and really cool locations you cannot get to on larger group sightseeing boats.
Gianni's mom makes limoncello for your enjoyment - so good!

We will highly recommend Gianni's boats tours to anyone visiting Capri!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a reservation with Gianni’s for a 4-hour boat tour. The ferry ride to Capri from Naples that morning was “rough” with rocky seas. My wife didn’t feel well from the ferry ride. When we got to Capri we went our meeting spot to meet Giannis boat tour. We told them our concern with being on a small boat. They immediately told us that the was not very calm today- yet still ok to go out- however it was out choice. They did not pressure us at all and told us not to worry even though they had my credit card we should not feel any obligation to go out and they will not charge us if we do not go. He said their reputation is too important to them. They are very good people and I would recommend them to anyone.