Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $518.57
from $54.11
from $169.10
1,014 results
All reviews hour tour gianni's father blue grotto homemade limoncello highlight of our trip our honeymoon meeting place amalfi coast via email visiting capri meeting point the entire island bottle of prosecco group tour three hours experience capri private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I spent our morning with Marco on Gianni’s Boat and we absolutely loved it. From start to finish Gianni’s is very professional, fun, and want you to have the best experience on the water possible. Marco took full advantage of our 4 hours and took us to every spot, including getting us into the blue grotto after only waiting 5 minutes. He took unlimited pictures, served us limoncello and wine and made the experience the most relaxing part of our trip to the coast. The swimming areas were phenomenal and Marco was very patient to let you swim and be at your own pace. We never felt stressed! I can’t recommend Gianni’s Boat or a cruise with Marco any more then saying a must do! 10/10!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had Diego for our full day tour to Capri and it was nothing short of amazing - his attention to detail was excellent, he was super friendly & we just had a really fun day cruising around Capri! would definitely recommend - it was worth every cent we spent! Beautiful boat also and he took us to the most amazing swim spots

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did a private 3 or 4 hour tour around the island with Antonio. He was very informative and accommodating; he was very strategic with where to stop and let us sightsee or swim to maximize our time. We went thinking we'd do the blue grotto (despite the good & bad reviews you've read), and he agreed to show us the line and let us decide if we really wanted to... then you see the 20 boats waiting in a que that will take 45 minutes to get in... NOPE! Not how I want to spend my time. We LOVED the different grotto's, unique natural features and celebrity homes he showed us. It's also important to know that small boats like Gianni's are able to get inside of some grotto's and really cool locations you cannot get to on larger group sightseeing boats.
Gianni's mom makes limoncello for your enjoyment - so good!

We will highly recommend Gianni's boats tours to anyone visiting Capri!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a reservation with Gianni’s for a 4-hour boat tour. The ferry ride to Capri from Naples that morning was “rough” with rocky seas. My wife didn’t feel well from the ferry ride. When we got to Capri we went our meeting spot to meet Giannis boat tour. We told them our concern with being on a small boat. They immediately told us that the was not very calm today- yet still ok to go out- however it was out choice. They did not pressure us at all and told us not to worry even though they had my credit card we should not feel any obligation to go out and they will not charge us if we do not go. He said their reputation is too important to them. They are very good people and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had high expectations for Gianni's boats, especially since we paid €240 for a boat ride around Capri. The process it self is easy to book and the boat ride was stunning. This service could be 5+ stars but they lose it in the details. I'll give it four because I loved the view and overall it was a fun experience.

Now, onto the details that could be improved. Our boat captain seemed pretty disinterested most of the time, occasionally pointing out sights but we had to ask him for information most of the time. He spent a lot of time on his phone, occasionally driving too fast over the waves, we actually got completely soaked at one point. We also never got the advertised and promised homemade limoncello, which was kind of disappointing.

Despite missing out on the finer details, it was a beautiful ride around Capri.

2  Thank Stephanie0988