Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $518.57
from $54.11
from $169.10
1,014 results
All reviews hour tour gianni's father blue grotto homemade limoncello highlight of our trip our honeymoon meeting place amalfi coast via email visiting capri meeting point the entire island bottle of prosecco group tour three hours experience capri private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had Diego for our full day tour to Capri and it was nothing short of amazing - his attention to detail was excellent, he was super friendly & we just had a really fun day cruising around Capri! would definitely recommend - it was worth every cent we spent! Beautiful boat also and he took us to the most amazing swim spots

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did a private 3 or 4 hour tour around the island with Antonio. He was very informative and accommodating; he was very strategic with where to stop and let us sightsee or swim to maximize our time. We went thinking we'd do the blue grotto (despite the good & bad reviews you've read), and he agreed to show us the line and let us decide if we really wanted to... then you see the 20 boats waiting in a que that will take 45 minutes to get in... NOPE! Not how I want to spend my time. We LOVED the different grotto's, unique natural features and celebrity homes he showed us. It's also important to know that small boats like Gianni's are able to get inside of some grotto's and really cool locations you cannot get to on larger group sightseeing boats.
Gianni's mom makes limoncello for your enjoyment - so good!

We will highly recommend Gianni's boats tours to anyone visiting Capri!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a reservation with Gianni’s for a 4-hour boat tour. The ferry ride to Capri from Naples that morning was “rough” with rocky seas. My wife didn’t feel well from the ferry ride. When we got to Capri we went our meeting spot to meet Giannis boat tour. We told them our concern with being on a small boat. They immediately told us that the was not very calm today- yet still ok to go out- however it was out choice. They did not pressure us at all and told us not to worry even though they had my credit card we should not feel any obligation to go out and they will not charge us if we do not go. He said their reputation is too important to them. They are very good people and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had high expectations for Gianni's boats, especially since we paid €240 for a boat ride around Capri. The process it self is easy to book and the boat ride was stunning. This service could be 5+ stars but they lose it in the details. I'll give it four because I loved the view and overall it was a fun experience.

Now, onto the details that could be improved. Our boat captain seemed pretty disinterested most of the time, occasionally pointing out sights but we had to ask him for information most of the time. He spent a lot of time on his phone, occasionally driving too fast over the waves, we actually got completely soaked at one point. We also never got the advertised and promised homemade limoncello, which was kind of disappointing.

Despite missing out on the finer details, it was a beautiful ride around Capri.

2  Thank Stephanie0988
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have no enough words to describe how amazing our experience was. My husband and I booked the 3 hours private Boat Tour of the Island of Capri for our vacation in April and it was one of the activities that we were most excited to do. It didn’t disappoint us. Lucca - our guide - was super friendly and funny, he told us a bunch of stories about the island, offered to take pictures of us and was very caring checking on us to see if everything was going fine. Unfortunately, the weather condition wasn’t that good and because of that our tour had to finish earlier. Lucca told us that it wasn’t safe to keep going so we were charged just for two hours. Although it would be amazing to enjoy the 3 hours we had planned we were very happy to have had the chance to see at least half of the island. At the end of the tour, we got the chance to taste the famous Limoncello made by Gianni’s mom, which was delicious. We highly recommend Gianni’s boat for anyone who wants to have a perfect time in Capri.

Date of experience: April 2019