Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Gianni's Boat tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews hour tour gianni's father blue grotto homemade limoncello highlight of our trip meeting place our honeymoon meeting point explained everything via email visiting capri the entire island amalfi coast soft drinks bottle of prosecco swimming spots beautiful island
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived in Capri for a boat trip all around the island and the Blue Grotto. Prior to departure, we contacted Linda whose English was excellent and booked the tours. We did research beforehand and were aware that the Blue Grotto may be closed depending on wind advisory. Sure enough on the date of our boat trip, the trip was choppy but the boat and the captain Gianni hired were top notch. Gianni promised us that he would arrange another boat in addition for us when the Blue Grotto reopened. Sure enough, after repeated attempts checking daily schedule of the Grotto, we were able to find out it became open a day before we departed. We seized the opportunity and called/texted Linda and Gianni. Knowing how busy Gianni was, he still called us personally and gave us a rescheduled slot. We were able to see Blue Grotto, one of the reasons why we went to Capri, thanks to Gianni and his wonderful staff!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a blast!!!. We went on the tour with our captain Paolo to tour the island. Cant say enough of this trip, we had the time of your stay.....Thanks to Anna and all of Giannis crew. Dont miss it, it worth every penny!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a 3-hour tour around the island of Capri with a drop off at La Fontelina and we had great communication with the company. We had Rafaele as our skipper and he was very pleasant. The boat was clean and well-stocked with towels, etc. We brought our own beer, but even though the ice chest was stocked with lots of drinks, we were never really offered or encouraged to partake. It was just my husband and I and although it's nice to be left alone, I felt that we had to ask a few times what things were. Rafaele spent quite a bit of time on his cellphone. He was kind and offered to take photos of us. The area is beautiful, of course, and swimming in the green grotto was lovely since the Blue Grotto was closed due to the tide at the time.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he just had an "off" day but for $240 euros, I was a bit disappointed in the experience.The company in itself, is highly rated, and I would recommend their tours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took the private 4 hour tour of Capri with Lorenzo of Gianni's Boat. We had the most amazing, relaxing time. Lorenzo knew all the highlights of the island. The absolute best was going to the cave where we were able to swim into the cave and have a private moment! Lorenzo was friendly and informative. We really enjoyed everything about the tour.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We did a 3 hour tour around Capri with Rafaele, it was a perfect morning. The boat was comfortable, clean and stocked with water and towels. We spent the 3 hours visiting different grottos, swimming in the clearest water I have ever seen, enjoying a bottle of prosecco on board and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Rafaele was great, he knew exactly when to give us information and history about what we were seeing and when to let us enjoy our time together. The only thing I would change is I would have booked a longer tour!
The booking process was extremely smooth. I would highly recommend Gianni's Boat Tours to everyone visiting Capri.