“a brilliant day out”

Book In Advance
More Info
$55.88*
and up
Amazing Friendly Sunset Tour around Capri coast...
Ranked #5 of 51 Outdoor Activities in Capri
More attraction details
Owner description: The Beautiful Island of Capri seen by the eyes of a family that loves the sea Emotional tours of Capri, Positano, Naples and Amalfi coast. Hidden grottos, beautiful spots of emerald waters, magic moments. Traditional wooden Capri boats named Gozzi and Lancias equipped with chappy coloured sunbeds and ample canopies for shade. Customized trips for your pleasure, special setting for honeymoon, anniversary and birthdays. Emotional tours, proposal and sunset experiences. Private trip for larger groups and parties Limoncello made my mama Rita on board as the perfumed towels from here washing machine.
Reviewed September 28, 2017

a group of 6 of us booked a private boat for the day and it was probably the highlight of the whole holiday. Our skipper took us on a tour of Capri and stopped at all the great spots to swim. We opted to go to one of the beach clubs for lunch which was a waste - dont bother! Grab some bread, cheese, ham, beers and champagne (of course) and eat on the boat. They provide a cooler with ice to keep things chilled so no need to waste time and money at a beach club (save that for another day) From start to finish it was spectacular - a must do if visiting Capri. would do this every time without a hesitation! Thanks Gianni's boats - a spectacular day out

All reviews
"swimming spots"
"our entire trip"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Gianni's boat tour spend the money and go our for a few hours - family run/operated great guys - boats are nice and they provide and have everything even a jacket as it got cold - highly recommend and Gianni is a good guy hard worker

Reviewed September 27, 2017

For starters, The trip around the island was amazing. The views and what you see are spectacular. We enjoyed the trip once we got out there.

Getting there was another issue, however, I booked this trip back in March of this year. I had instructions from Linda to meet at a certain cafe'. I had been in contact with Linda that morning due to weather delays. We decided to delay the trip due to weather, which was fine. What was not so fine, was the company changed meeting locations. I told Linda we were at a certain cafe' waiting and I heard no response. We waited for 1.5 almost 2 hours at this cafe'. During which time I was trying to call Linda or anyone at the numbers I had been provided and everyone stopped communicating and wouldn't answer the phones. Finally, we asked a lady with another tour group and she told us they changed meeting locations.

Once I found Gianni he was helping other groups. which again we had to sit and wait. He put us on the boat last after helping every other group. The other groups had his direct number, which I wasn't provided.

Once on the boat, we headed out into some choppy seas. which was fine. However, we got soaked and then I had to ask for towels to dry off. Later on, I had to ask for a drink and get it myself. The drinks were also not on ice just in a cooler. No customer service the entire day. No discount was offered for waiting or being told the wrong meeting place. In my opinion, for the price you pay, I would suggest another company.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Did a private 3hr trip with my husband in September 2017. Initially it was a bit frustrating because the weather was not ideal around the island, so we had to wait around for ~1.5hr at the marina as the team determined whether we could go. He tried to email us to come later but we didn't have a data plan to get it in time. Obviously not their fault but just be prepared if you go that the timing may not be as defined as you'd planned. That said, they must have an agreement with the cafe where you meet at the marina because we sat there without having to buy anything (altho you can also get coffee/gelato/snacks etc if you want) and were able to use their bathroom, so it was comfortable.

They crafted a modified tour because of the weather so we went around about half the island. Lorenzo was our guide who was just fantastic -- from Capri himself and driving for 25+ years, he was very knowledgeable about the island and an extremely adept driver in somewhat choppy waters that day, so we felt very safe and comfortable. He took care to point out all the interesting rock formations, caves and grottos, and sharing local stories about the different points. We stopped twice to take a dip in the waters, which were still pretty warm in mid September, and he served us a little local limoncello for fun! All in all a great experience, definitely worth it.

Also they appropriately cut the price by ~50 euros because of the weather preventing us from seeing all the spots around the island. We didn't haggle for this, they just clearly care about delivering a good experience and honoring a reasonable price for it.

Recommend to all.