Review Highlights
Perfect day!

We took a half day private boat tour around Capri with Stefano. The boat was beautiful and clean... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Victoria C
Best day of our cruise

I booked a 3 hour boat tour online. When we arrived, the Bar Gabbiano was easy to find. Enrico was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
rjrnj
via mobile

All reviews his brother private boat tour marina grande enrico skipper towels caves cruise history company ferry island
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Stefano and his brother Enricho really know what they're doing in this business. It not uncommon to get off the ferry in Capri and be swarmed with people asking if you want to come on their boat to see the blue grotto, but I totally suggest doing it with Capri Blue Wave. We booked in advance as I had met Enricho once before while visiting beautiful Capri. That was the way to do it! Arrangements were all set up, and we were on our way stress free when I arrived with my family. Stefano was our guide, and he was so good at what he does. Knew about everything we asked about, and took us around the entire island- leading us in and out of many grotto's- including the option to go into the infamous Blue Grotto. Awesome experience that I will remember forever- and super nice guys running this company. 10/10 would recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Stefano was fantastic! He’s extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and loves his native Capri, and in two hours had my wife and teen daughters loving it too. Told us just enough but wasn’t overbearing. Offered some options, like the blue grotto (for a small extra charge) but didn’t mind when we decided not to wait for it. He navigated through some rough waters without drenching us, took us to each of the blue water caves and coves, and offered fantastic tidbits around various historical and entertainment figures. Very enjoyable and just the right amount of time. Don’t hesitate. Book before you miss out. Thanks Stefano and Capri Blue Wave for great memories.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband took a 4 hour boat ride with Stefano from Capri Blue Wave. They were recommended to us by a friend who had been there a few months prior .. he took us around the whole island, showed us every key point, was very knowledgeable about his island and the history of It, we got to go in the blue grotto which was beautiful and a bunch of other grottos around the island, the faraglioni rocks, had towels and water and took a bunch of pics for us! He also had a life preserver for me since I’m scared of deep water and we got to swim a few times around the island .. I highly highly recommend this tour and Stefano, you are charming! Thanks for the memories xo

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

160 € for the 2 hours private boat tour.
The skipper Enrique is very knowledgeable and nice. He ensured that we see all the possible grottos and Clicked photographs for us. We requested him to drop us at the staircase to Blue grotto as we didn’t want to return to Marina Grande, the place where the tour started and come back to Mt Solaro, facing a long queue at the bus stop in Grande again.
We handed over the tour cost at Blue Grotto.
There came the actual scene. He told us that since the boat cannot be taken to the stair case as the water is shallow there, a small boat will take us there and will cost us 10-15 euros more... and this came soon after we handed over the price to the tour to him. I refused to pay this extra amount and he had to negotiate with his boss over the phone.
Finally a small boat came and we boarded it . This new skipper to the small boat literally pulled my 70 year old mother's hand to pull her out of the boat at the stair case. She screamed in pain. She was a little scared to jump out of a shaking boat but this was certainly not the way to help her disembark. And he was shouting in Italian. I am sure he must be abusing my mother. I found all this completely condemnable after a beautiful boat tour.
It was unprofessional and more than any other thing inhuman to the poor tourists.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing experience with Stefano. The boat was very comfortable and he was very pleasant and very knowledgeable throughout the entire tour.

Certainly recommend to all visiting Capri!!!

Great for couples, group of friends or families!!!

Date of experience: September 2018