Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Worth every cent!

Reviewed September 15, 2018
Lisa S
Baltimore, Maryland
A glorious day under the sun !

Reviewed June 26, 2018
Joseph T
via mobile

All reviews sun deck padded towels captain boat
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I just got back from 10 days in Italy and it was all stunning, amazing, so fun and well worth every penny. We did and saw so many things and no one wanted to leave!
This was by far the best part of the trip we all agreed. I traveled with my husband, in-laws, sister and best friend. I found the boat was perfect for 6 people. The captain and his wife were amazing and she explained every place we went by and was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We had to push back our leave time due to waves in the morning, but we went out in the afternoon and it was so perfect! The boat was amazing, padded sundeck, towels, champagne, beer, snacks, they had everything! it very comfortably fit 6 people. She even arranged lunch for us and it was amazing as well!! I can't recommend this enough! With a stop in Capri she easily let us add time onto our initial booking and it was well worth it. I would do this again in a heartbeat! Wonderful people and experience of a lifetime!!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We did a private, four-hour boat tour. During the booking process through Sorrento Insider, there was some confusion about the price and trip duration when I emailed to confirm the ability to pick us up AND drop us off in Sorrento. However, it got easily straightened out a few days prior to the tour and we got exactly what we originally asked for. Now for the experience: PERFECT! Guisy and the captain were wonderful hosts. The boat was sharp, with a bathroom, padded sundeck, towels, stocked refrigerator and snacks. We sailed and swam, sailed and swam. We had the option to dock somewhere but chose not to - we did not want to lose one precious minute of our time on the boat. For reference, in four hours, you can sail from Sorrento to Positano and back. If you book the seven-hour tour, you can sail further down the Amalfi coast. I understand there are also options to sail around Capri. This experience was a highlight of our Italy trip. Priore Capri is expensive, but worth every cent.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I engaged a 7 hour service with Priore Capri and it was magnificent ! Miss Giusy was friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was well arranged. Boat captain Costanzo took great care of us and was lovely to my family. The boat is very nice and in excellent condition not to mention luxurious! One of the best around if you compare to other boats docked in the private marina. Will definitely use them again when I’m back. 5 stars and highly recommended !

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Very good & clean boat. Lady Giusy was very good. She explained all the places very nicely. She speaks english very well.
Amazing time & AMAZING BOAT.... The best boat you can find is here. Do carry Umbrella on board sometimes suns are too strong.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Priore Capri! Extremely reliable, beautiful boat and exceptional service! Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I am glad to give an exceptional feedback to Priore Capri Boats for its VIP Relax service, met them last June when I with 2 colleagues have been in Capri for a business meeting.
At the airport of Capodichino an elegant hostess was waiting for us and outside a Limousine with its diver was ready to go to the nice Complex of Marina di Stabia. We went through the Capri Island with a cool ITAMA-40 and its kind hostess on board as well. Then arrived at Marina Grande harbour, a person with a small electric vehicle collected our luggage in order to delivery them directly to the Hotel Quisisana. Finally a typical local taxi cabriolet was waiting for us with his cordial driver and we asked him to stop us directly near the famous “Piazzetta di Capri”. Carefree is priceless!!

2  Thank UmbMalta