Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Google
Ways to Experience Capri Island Tour
from $72.98
More Info
All reviews capri island amazing experience blue grotto great taste sunset cruise a late lunch nice boat highlight of our trip italy trip excellent trip worth every euro da gelsomina beautiful caves great captain swimming spots sea sickness our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2019

I wanted to book a private island tour of Capri. As I searched the various companies / vendors available, I came across Antonello Palmieri. I inquired with him as to his availability and he confirmed he could take us on Friday, July 26, 2019. What am amazing time!!!! He was patient with my two children and provided light commentary on the island's history and landmarks. Antonello was patient as we waited our turn in the blue grotto and provided ample time for us to swim near a popular cave. His rates are very reasonable and his boat is high quality and clean. Antonello is very friendly and speaks very good English. I highly recommend using him for your next trip to Capri!

Reviewed July 30, 2019

AMAZING private boat tour. We took a private tour with Daniele for the day. He gave us an amazing experience from start to finish. He was extremely helpful with setting everything up and transportation to and from the island. The tour was great!!!. He gave us a tour of all the main attractions, made a stop in positano while he waited and found us a safe place to swim by Capri. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the south of Italy. It’s a must do!

Reviewed July 29, 2019

This tour was one of the highlights of our vacation to Italy. Antonello was very knowledgeable about the island, and shared a lot of history with us throughout the day. He was very accommodating, even stopping in Capri to get some medicine for my daughter's sea sickness. He went out of his way to make sure that we had a great day! Thank you, Antonello!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Absolutely great time with Antonello on his Capri Island Sunset Tour.
Antonello went out of his way to pick us up from a convenient spot for my friend who could hardly walk.
Great views! Great tour!
Thank you Antonello!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

We booked a transfer from positano to capri and a 3 hour capri island tour with Antonello. We had a wonderful time, which we will never forget, Antonello gave us plenty of time to swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri and we visited a number of beautiful caves. We will surely book another boat trip with Antonello on our next trip Capri. The island is truly magical and cannot wait to return

1  Thank aroundtheglobe27