“Excellent food, friendly service, great people-watching”
Review of Ristorante D'Amore

Ristorante D'Amore
Reserve with
Ristorante D'Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

D'Amore has a great location on a busy street, pleasant white and blue decor and super-soft cushioned chairs. So when you sit down, right away you are comfortable. The owner is always there and very professional. Food is excellent!!! All four items we had were flawless. My friend and I also shared a bottle of a local wine and no complaints in this area either.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

D'Amore is a good place to eat in Capri without being robbed! THe dishes are really good, we had fritto misto as antipasto and a grilled fish plate, all very tasting, I asked for fried cooking with fresh new oil and they did it for me. absolutely not to miss this restaurant in Capri.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I ate here on our last night in beautiful Capri. We sat on the street because we thought it was fun to watch people pass by. We shared the grilled fresh mozzarella in lemon leaves for an appetizer. I had a pasta dish in lemon sauce and my husband had them make a chicken parmigiana(not on the menu but they were accommodating)...Relaxed atmosphere. Service was excellent as was the food! I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We ate here twice in our two day trip to Capri and noted that two other couples were also repeat diners. Very friendly, charming staff with lovely food. There's no view, but it's great to be able to sit outside and watch the passagiata- even the 'inside' tables are effectively in the street. The atmosphere is light, bright and relaxed and the place is patronised by a reassuring mix of locals and tourists. Definitley worth a visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Freshest fish in upscale atmosphere!
Excellent service