“Good food and great location”
Review of Edode - CLOSED

Edode
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Right on the main drag of Via Emmanuelle, the location is great. We sat outside and enjoyed a lovely meal. The service is good and the food is very good

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Bread with olive oil and balsamic was lush. Traditional pasta dishes were tasty. Disappointed that with cover charge and tip that came to 15 euros. Next door just as good and much cheaper. Good atmosphere if you can get a table next to the window.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was our first meal in Capri, and it didn't disappoint. The food was excellent, the staff were very attentive and spoke perfect English. The only thing missing is a great view, but the food easily made up for that.

The restaurant is located in the posh end of Capri's shopping streets and it's great to eat outside in the hustle and bustle of the town.

The decor and menu is very trendy, with some lovely dishes to choose from.

They were more than happy to cook our food totally dairy free. The staff were very helpful in explaining all about the dishes. The owner remembered us and said hello to us each day we walked past. I wish we had gone twice if i'm completely honest, but i got sick (heat stroke) on the last day of our holiday and couldn't make it there.

When we go back to Capri in 2015, we will definitely be going back here for another meal.

Keep up the good work guys !

1  Thank SubzeroGuernsey
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just a little bit too trendy for my taste, but in the end I suppose I would recommend to others. Food was good; service was fine. Mostly American, English, and Russian being spoken by the guests. Doesn't really have a view, but there is a nice breeze that comes through the open windows. One doesn't really feel like one is in Capri, but other than that it's an ok place. I know I sound wishy-washy about it, but that's the way I feel. You will like it if you go, but you don't need to make it a priority. Dress well if you do go; this is not the place for a t-shirt/backpack. I wore a blazer and open shirt and felt comfortable there.

1  Thank rover28
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very helpful staff. Able to change pretty much any dish. Highly recommend. On the pricey side but dishes were a decent portion size