“Great all rounder !”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was our first meal in Capri, and it didn't disappoint. The food was excellent, the staff were very attentive and spoke perfect English. The only thing missing is a great view, but the food easily made up for that.

The restaurant is located in the posh end of Capri's shopping streets and it's great to eat outside in the hustle and bustle of the town.

The decor and menu is very trendy, with some lovely dishes to choose from.

They were more than happy to cook our food totally dairy free. The staff were very helpful in explaining all about the dishes. The owner remembered us and said hello to us each day we walked past. I wish we had gone twice if i'm completely honest, but i got sick (heat stroke) on the last day of our holiday and couldn't make it there.

When we go back to Capri in 2015, we will definitely be going back here for another meal.

Keep up the good work guys !

1  Thank SubzeroGuernsey
There are newer reviews for Edode

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just a little bit too trendy for my taste, but in the end I suppose I would recommend to others. Food was good; service was fine. Mostly American, English, and Russian being spoken by the guests. Doesn't really have a view, but there is a nice breeze that comes through the open windows. One doesn't really feel like one is in Capri, but other than that it's an ok place. I know I sound wishy-washy about it, but that's the way I feel. You will like it if you go, but you don't need to make it a priority. Dress well if you do go; this is not the place for a t-shirt/backpack. I wore a blazer and open shirt and felt comfortable there.

1  Thank rover28
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very helpful staff. Able to change pretty much any dish. Highly recommend. On the pricey side but dishes were a decent portion size

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We went to this charming restaurant in Capri absolutely random. Food is very good, service is friendly and attentive, drinks delicious (aperol spritz) and a good wine list. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Called late afternoon / early evening following a stroll around Capri having skipped lunch. Whilst it was quiet around 10 people eating the staff were very attentive with the chef / owner taking time to chat with us and explain the menu.
The food was very good traditional Italian, tasty and enjoyable as was the Rose.
Total cost for starters mains desert and a bottle of wine around £100. We felt this was money well spent.